• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get Crimson Dragon a PC release?

Nab

I can't be the only person here who would love to play Crimson Dragon, but it's fallen victim to a similar problem as The Division - Available only to those who buy into the new consoles. (In this case, Xbone).

However, in light of the fact that people are letting Ubisoft know they want The Division on PC, and that Yukio Futatsugi has already claimed that fan demands lead to the inclusion of controller support, can we convince MGS and Yukio to release this game on PC too?

C'mon Microsoft, you're happy to share Titanfall with PC, why not this? Crimson Dragon will surely find a home among the legions of Panzer Dragoon fans who own PC's but aren't going to get an Xbox One!

Please?

Nab

Because Microsoft wants people to buy a Xbox One.

If they were worried about PC game sales eating into their early adopters, they wouldn't be releasing Titanfall on PC. A much bigger draw than a niche game like Crimson Dragon.

Pooya

Titanfall isn't Microsoft, it's EA. Don't expect much PC support from Microsoft in future, they've said so.

baphomet

Port Begging: The Thread

It was originally a kinect only game, and I'm sure the it still has plenty of kinect hooks for the Xbox. I don't know how they would make that work.

If they were worried about PC game sales eating into their early adopters, they wouldn't be releasing Titanfall on PC. A much bigger draw than a niche game like Crimson Dragon.

That's not MS' choice, that's EA since they're publishing it.

MS is actually publishing Crimson Dragon.

Nab

Port Begging: The Thread

It was originally a kinect only game, and I'm sure the it still has plenty of kinect hooks for the Xbox. I don't know how they would make that work.

Given that it was shown completely Kinect free at E3 it must have a completely non-Kinect option.

Not to mention, you can get Kinect's for PC's if you want to.

Nab

Titanfall isn't Microsoft, it's EA. Don't expect much PC support from Microsoft in future, they've said so.

True... I'd like to think we might see it though, MGS games do often find their way onto PC eventually, especially if there's demand.

Top Bottom