• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can you transfer items between Xbox Dedicated servers in ARK: Survival Evolved?

If there is, I can't figure out how to do it. It works on the same actual server and changing maps etc. but I am trying to transfer cross server with both servers allowing downloads. When I check the obelisk on the other server, its empty.

You can transfer from official servers PvP to PvP and PvE to PvE. For character travel, you should be able to leave via the ob or drop, with the Travel to another Ark option. Type in the server number, and once you join the server you should b on the create a character screen. Click on the bottom right (?) option for download character.

Edit: Shit, just noticed you said items, not characters. My bad. Items can travel between the servers I mentioned above, but not all items are transferable. What are you moving?

You can transfer from official servers PvP to PvP and PvE to PvE. For character travel, you should be able to leave via the ob or drop, with the Travel to another Ark option. Type in the server number, and once you join the server you should b on the create a character screen. Click on the bottom right (?) option for download character.

Edit: Shit, just noticed you said items, not characters. My bad. Items can travel between the servers I mentioned above, but not all items are transferable. What are you moving?

I was trying anything really, metal walls, eggs, fiber. Nothing shows up on the other server Ark. I also have a 3rd server involved and it still doesnt work. All servers listed are PvP. Its strange because on the actually local dedi, if I switch maps, everything is there so I dont think I'm doing it wrong.

Also, I don't have the transfer to another Ark option, maybe because I'm doing items?

Top Bottom