• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada GAF: Whats up with grapefruit cups?

cryptoadam

Banned
Ok Canada GAF need your help here?

Whats the deal with grapefruit cups and Canada. I managed to find del monte red grapefruit cups ONCE and they were amazing. I was in love. And now I can't find them. I have searched online and nada, zip, nothing. WTF ? I can't even order them off Amazon. I can find mandarin cups, peaches, but no grapefruit cups.

I can buy regular grapefruits at the grocery store no problem. Just bought a few last week and they were great. But I prefer the cups. Nice and cut up and you get a ton of grapefruit juice.

So whats the deal here? Is there some sort of grapefruit law or something? Its not just Del Monte, there are no Dole ones or even Kirkland which is Costco brand.

For reference this is what I am talking about

I would have Jessica Yaniv blow all of you for some grapefruit cups.

cryptoadam

Banned
I only like the peach ones or the medley with pineapples, peaches and cherries. I've never seen those grapefruit ones but I just go right for what I like.

Zehrs sells them I guess

Thats exactly what I am looking for but we don't have Zehrs in Quebec.

Maybe its a Quebec thing. Still wouldn't explain why I can't find them on Amazon.ca

Nymphae

Banned
Thats exactly what I am looking for but we don't have Zehrs in Quebec.

Maybe its a Quebec thing. Still wouldn't explain why I can't find them on Amazon.ca

It would probably cost an arm and a leg on Amazon anyway, I find their food prices are outrageous.

Rbk_3

Costco Sells Kirkland Grapefruit Cups.
imageService_40_x700.jpg

Top Bottom