• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada wants America to know that it's so great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

You can make fun of Canada for being a hat, but Hawaii is the fast food wrappers that America threw out the window during its ride through the Pacific.

You know what ohana means, Swiss

it means I'm gonna use the charred remains of Montreal as my surfboard

I won't lie, I once got asked if I'm European after saying that I'm from Canada when I was last in Atlanta.

I had a good laugh. You're okay America, despite the jokes and insults. Just don't let the republicans and rednecks have their way with your future.

Best wishes.

centmoe

Banned
America is not great , as a Canadian citizen i hope to avoid that dump for the rest of my life. airports dont count

I grew up in southern Ontario and always kind of felt like it was living in Canada doing it doggystyle with the US geographically and its cities were the resulting love children.

Derwind

America is not great , as a Canadian citizen i hope to avoid that dump for the rest of my life. airports dont count

I hope you are being sarcastic, if not...

As a Canadian citizen, I hate how easily it comes to some of us to put our nation on a pedestal when we have our own set of problems we either haven't or don't choose acknowledge and often overlook in order to not tarnish our perception of our national identity.

This election cycle like others before it help to highlight America's issues on the largest of podiums for all to see but there is also a lot of great that is within those borders but don't let me stop you from digging the hole of yours that leaves you isolated and sheltered from perspectives that don't fit your narrow views.

Thankfully, I don't have that problem as a Canadian citizen and am always excited to explore more of the world including places in the US is have yet to see.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
What do Canadians do after a meal though?

cdyhybrid

Thanks Canada, we appreciate the thought.

However, we already know we're great every time we look at the mountain of Stanley Cups we have sitting in our backyard.

Everybody is aware that this is just an anti Trump social media move right? America is great but not because we don't want Trump as a supreme overload. I frequent my neighbours to the south for the incredible food, sights and entertainment!

Sorry, Canada but you're still going to have to take our surplus of Trumpkins when he loses. We tried suggesting other countries but yours was the only one White enough and far away enough from the Middle East for them.

Everybody is aware that this is just an anti Trump social media move right? America is great but not because we don't want Trump as a supreme overload. I frequent my neighbours to the south for the incredible food, sights and entertainment!

Duh. Most of us Americans don't want Trump and the majority that do are voting because of the (R) that appears next to his name on the ballot sheet.

I'm hoping that team (R) can get their acts together before 2020. This shit is embarrassing.

MogCakes

Sorry, Canada but you're still going to have to take our surplus of Trumpkins when he loses. We tried suggesting other countries but yours was the only one White enough and far away enough from the Middle East for them.

Canada is too liberal for trump supporters.

When I visited NC this summer, this Canadian got to discover the splendor that is sweet tea. You got that going for you at least, America.

I can't wait until I can return, America is a country with a rich history

anaron

as a Canadian I hate this shit. Stupid people continue thinking that it's so great up here cuz "at least we're not as bad as America"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom