• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian EB Games DS deal even better than the US

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The deal at Futureshop is DS + Mario 64 + Splinter Cell for $199

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I prefer the deal that I got at Future Shop a couple of weeks ago, DS+SM64DS+Meteos for $210 CAD. I had to go back for Meteos for $10 CAD because I had already bought my DS the week before the deal started.

opkal

That deal has been going on at Best Buy since Canada Day, except you get the choice between either Asphalt or Splinters Cell.

DS Games just dont interest me right now, but I'd LOVE to have one to play my GBA games on ... I wish they would drop the damn pack-ins and gimme a DS at $129.

Oracle Dragon said:
DS Games just dont interest me right now, but I'd LOVE to have one to play my GBA games on ... I wish they would drop the damn pack-ins and gimme a DS at $129.

Yes, Asphalt IS better then Ridge Racer, although it is worse then NFSU2.

Well, the opinions on all the DS racing games are about as consistent as their reviews. Ridge Racers controls are too broken to work well on the handheld. The game really needs more precise control that what the touchscreen or dpad can offer.

I am interested in having a racer on the go and don't want to shell out the money for a PSP (yet).

Top Bottom