• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Neogaffers, mega GBA deals within.

jenov4

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but Zeller's across Canada has the GB Micro on sale for $49.97!!!! I'm not sure if Nintendo is going to discontinue these units or whatever, but Zeller's is clearing out their stock. That's 60% off and it's advertised IN STORE only! There were several when I went to get mine (GTA), so they're still available. I believe this only lasts for this weekend, so act fast.

Also, Toys R Us is currently having a buy one get one free on any GBA title. I managed to snag a copy of Super Gunstar Heros and Tales of Phantasia for $46 after taxes.

That in addition to the 6% GST makes things a lot better for us Canadian gamers. ;)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
jenov4 said:
That in addition to the 6% GST makes things a lot better for us Canadian gamers. ;)

Yeah, it's totally sweet. Now, instead of $46.00 tax included for a GBA game, I pay $45.60.

Nice scoop on the Toys R Us deal, though.

jenov4

Oh yeah, I was able to score a Famicom Micro today from Futureshop for a price match (they weren't able to beat it as they claim it's because Zeller's is clearing them out, but whatever) so that was another bonus for me. ;D

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Stumpokapow said:
Yeah, it's totally sweet. Now, instead of $46.00 tax included for a GBA game, I pay $45.60.

Man I moved from Alberta to BC, my tax jumped 7% to 14%.... now it's down to 13%. YAY...............

Cool tip on the micro though. Actually I'm poor this weekend, but I have a feeling we'll all have many chances to pick up a cheap GB Micro at some point......

jenov4

BocoDragon said:
Cool tip on the micro though. Actually I'm poor this weekend, but I have a feeling we'll all have many chances to pick up a cheap GB Micro at some point......

Yeah, I really doubt you'll be able to find a GB Micro new at any price lower than this. GO FOR IT and support our economy!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
jenov4 said:
Yeah, I really doubt you'll be able to find a GB Micro new at any price lower than this.

Oh yeah, cause they're just flying off store shelves. They'll never mark it down ever again.

jenov4

BocoDragon said:
Oh yeah, cause they're just flying off store shelves. They'll never mark it down ever again.

Well, good luck finding it for this cheap in the future. No Nintendo console has ever gone down this low before. ;p

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
BocoDragon said:
Nintendo has already stopped making them so this is pretty much as low as it'll go.

The Micro can't play GB/GBC games anymore, correct?

Thanks for the heads up on the deals, I'm gonna have to head over to Toys R Us and see what GBA games they have left. I'm hoping for Super Mario 3 and something else.

Top Bottom