• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadians: Substantial Retail Rollback Kameo/PD0 $33.73

I don't know if this has been stated already, but it's definatey the cheapest i've seen 360 games go for in a retial environment. I just got my Walmart Flyer today and both Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero are marked as $33.73 down from $59.99.

is this a universal thing? it doesn't seem to be a sale based ont he ad.

neptunes

VultureDude said:
I don't know if this has been stated already, but it's definatey the cheapest i've seen 360 games go for in a retial environment. I just got my Walmart Flyer today and both Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero are marked as $33.73 down from $59.99.

is this a universal thing? it doesn't seem to be a sale based ont he ad.
some stores in the states have been selling those 2 titles for $29USD

Azih

VultureDude said:
yay?

Bojangles said:
Why would you bother coming into a thread about deals on xbox360 games?:lol

edit: because I made the thread ;)

I'm in a weekly deal hunting routine (although wit the lack of releases lately it's not a pressing priority). Every Friday/Saturday I end up looking at the Future Shop, Best Buy, Walmart, Canadian Superstore and Zellers flyers - you never know what you'll find. So I figure, "hey, why not share the wealth..."

and yes, it is a strange habbit - but i can guarentee that there's probably at least another few hunred ppl on this board (lurkers/posters) that do so, so i don't feel all that stupid :p

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
VultureDude said:
edit: because I made the thread ;)

I'm in a weekly deal hunting routine (although wit the lack of releases lately it's not a pressing priority). Every Friday/Saturday I end up looking at the Future Shop, Best Buy, Walmart, Canadian Superstore and Zellers flyers - you never know what you'll find. So I figure, "hey, why not share the wealth..."

and yes, it is a strange habbit - but i can guarentee that there's probably at least another few hunred ppl on this board (lurkers/posters) that do so, so i don't feel all that stupid :p
Why not just check RedFlagDeals.com?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just thought I'd post this in here since I hate starting threads.

TRU's new flyer has some good deals.

1. Buy a PS2 or PSP and get a $30 CAD giftcard for use on your next visit.
2. $7 CAD off every PSP game and UMD.
3. Free Player's Choice game with the GCN.
4. Save $5 CAD on Sudoku Gridmaster (DS, $20), Pirates of the Caribbean (DS, $40), LotR: Battle for Middle Earth II (360, $65).

and the best for last

5. Buy 1 get 1 free on GBA games of equal or lesser value (except for Over the Hedge).

I'll check if there's another GBA game I want and then get Drill Dozer also.

Memles

I will also have to speak highly of the Buy 1 Get 1 GBA deal. I'm very tempted to pick up Wario Ware: Twisted!, Drill Dozer and Fire Emblem: SS. Well, two of them, anyways. Part of me feels like it's a bit of a waste, but at the same time I know that if I saw theses games in a bargain bin for that price, I would totally buy them.

I'll have to see if I get to TRU during the sale, it's kind of out of the way.

Also: The GB Micro is now only $50 at Zellers. Honestly, people; $50 for a GB, $40 for two full price games, or $25 for SMA and Yoshi's Island/Mario and Luigi? There is no excuse not to join the GB revolution.

bengraven

I wonder how Microsoft feels about Rare now? I know it's been asked before a hundred times, but I still would love to go inside their heads.

Kameo was short, but fun. I think $30 is just about right for the content. Or just hold off for $10-20.

Memles

talking head said:
what is this deal you speak of?

Same as the other one: Buy one GBA game and get one of equal or lesser value free. My use of punctuation could be confusing. You could buy any two of those games for only $25...that's $12.50 per game. Which is quite fantastic.

EGM92

ah this is sad! EB would only offer 21$ for Kameo before and 23$ for PDZ, now I went in and asked what the trade-in value was and the manager told me they were around 11$ for Kameo and about 12 for PDZ.

Sounds good, last time I personally went into town and checked 360 prices was about 2 months ago and the lowest I saw was around £30ish for doa4 and £35ish for CoD2, pdz was still £45 but it was the CE.

Mate did say his gamestation where he works had doa4 for around £25 now, worth the cash imo (the only game I still own on 360, sold pgr3 once I got bored of it in january)

Aaron

Actually, I picked up PDZ used for $20 and think it would have been worth $30. The combat doesn't feel completely stale like Prey, the weapons have plenty of punch, there's enough story to hold it all together, it's playable in co-op and multiplayer comes complete with bots, it's got some not quite next gen visuals... not sure why so many people dump on it. It's not bursting with content like the original, but it's still a good ride.

Top Bottom