• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cant call it the gafcast episode 3 topic discussion

Belfast

I wish I had some more ideas at the moment, but I think I'm gonna go get crunked up, then come back and have a shot at it.

Okay, I'll be in on this excitement. Can somebody PM me and tell me what I need to know?

EDIT: I mean, I am setting up TeamSpeak; but let me know what channel or whatever. sp0rsk forgot.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'll be there, but I'm probably just gonna listen. Less stressful and just as enjoyable.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
did anyone else record that last one, the recording i have ****s with my voice levels and has a weird pinging noise (prolly cause i had my mic on), i can fix it for the most part but still, if we had another copy thatd be great.

Belfast

I recorded it, but I need to see how it came out.

edit: it seems alright to me, if you want to give my copy a shot just let me know how to get it to ya.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Belfast said:
I recorded it, but I need to see how it came out.

edit: it seems alright to me, if you want to give my copy a shot just let me know how to get it to ya.

give it to me, my voice is totally ****ed (you cant understand it at some points it just muffles into maWRMARJOAEFJ)

Belfast

sp0rsk said:
give it to me, my voice is totally ****ed (you cant understand it at some points it just muffles into maWRMARJOAEFJ)

You missed the important part......HOWWWWWWWW????????

Oh, I know, I'll just transport it through the ether!

Last Hope

I certainly would have been there before the start but I got stuck playing UNO with a local friend. At least I won a game this time.

Top Bottom