• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can't find a Wii... hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wii's are available at the big stores next week. Circuit City and Best Buy included. If I'm right, I get the privilege of picking 1 NeoGAF member to get permbanned.

Jewbacca

Banned
I don't know anything about best buy or circuit city. I am just stating what I know as a fact and will be advertised as in stock. I am just giving GAF a heads up :< why can't I be loved... is it my poop jokes? My crotch? I dont understand!!!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
are people still lining up for this? please tell me that i'll be able to casually buy one now ála ps3.

mj1108

mattiewheels said:
are people still lining up for this? please tell me that i'll be able to casually buy one now ála ps3.

That would be hilarious, yet scary if people are seen lining up for them.

haircut

mattiewheels said:
Considering the number of people looking who haven't even SEEN a Wii since launch I find it highly doubtful you'll be able to "casually" buy one.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
haircut said:
Considering the number of people looking who haven't even SEEN a Wii since launch I find it highly doubtful you'll be able to "casually" buy one.
i find that kind of incredible. has nintendo just completely dropped the ball on producing this system? it's a gamecube with a white shell and a remote. that i would dearly like to own.

I just wanted to say... I saw about 25 people lined up outside of my local bestbuy at about 8:30pm tonight.

I was on my in to bestbuy, and happened to notice about 12 PS3s on the shelf, so they weren't in line for that. On my way out, I confirmed it - Wii - of course.

Thing is, I live in Winnipeg, also known as 'Winterpeg,' and the temperature with windchill right now is -40 degrees celsius. Are these people f'n mad?!?! They still have 9 and half hours to wait outside in the cold before bestbuy opens tomorrow. Unreal. I won't be surprised to read in the paper that at least 20 of the 25 died of hypothermia while in line.

I was very happy to come home to my launch day Wii tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom