• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom E3 lineup: Dead Rising 3 PC, Ace Attorney Trilogy 3DS, MH mobile, MH4U, USF4

They are, but they're much improved compared to the mobile versions. IIRC, the only problem that remains is a few missing animation frames (they probably don't exist I guess), everything else was fixed. May be forgetting things though.
That doesn't exactly instill hope in me. I still have my physical copies, at least...

Piccoro

MH3U for 3DS could do something similar, but those were both tunneling-based workarounds. MH4 and MH4U are the first portable MH games to have native online play.

And all you needed was a PS3 to make it happen!

This is the first time one has been natively online.

I stand corrected, but Portable and MH3U 3DS were playable online, nevertheless.

To everyone wondering about other Capcom games: They wouldn't reveal surprises in this pre-announcement.
And Deep Down is still not confirmed for the West...

javac

Never played an Ace Attorney game so a trilogy would be nice...just make sure we get it in the EU okay? I'm sure we'll see that and MH4U at the Nintendo Event.

CamHostage

No Deep Down?

That's what makes me nervous about this list. I expect surprises, but if they're keeping Deep Down (a game already known for a year as a Japanese release) as a surprise, then can they really have that many other surprises? And if it's really not going to be here at E3, then will it ever be here?

Hopefully we're all just reading too much into the situation (and sometimes a developer's announced slate is piddling compared to what they bring,) but I don't have confidence to hope for the best with Capcom right now.

Mesoian

Saving it all for TGS, are we Capcom?

Okay...If you think that's best...okay.

I assume Deep Down will be in the Sony presser, as it was last year. That game is dropping this year still, right?

daxgame

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy for Nintendo 3DS

yees!
Now europe please! Didn't like the new iOS graphic, but I'll get it anyway...
edit: oh it's confirmed for Europe

Pooya

That's what makes me nervous about this list. I expect surprises, but if they're keeping Deep Down (a game already known for a year as a Japanese release) as a surprise, then can they really have that many other surprises? And if it's really not going to be here at E3, then will it ever be here?

Hopefully we're all just reading too much into the situation (and developer's announced slate is semi-regularly a piddling compared to what they have,) but I don't have confidence to hope for the best with Capcom right now.

last year I remember Ono tweeted that it will be playable at next year e3, lol. here we are.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
All this makes me wonder is if Capcom will make it after this generation or not.

That's a pretty pathetic line up.

The upgraded version of UNITE on IOS is actually the best Mobile work they have done.

Its a full port with lots of upgrades

If this is the precedent for their Mobile push then thats a good thing.

Obviously they're going to have new games and will save them for the conferences. It's like you guys have never seen E3 before. You don't announce the big ones without either a trailer or a huge reveal.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
no "Dragon's Dogma (PC)"...

Now that they ported a newer game to PC I guess any hope for DD is dead and they will never do it.

anyway, that a very weak lineup. Capcom need to learn from Namco who really stepping their game up as a publisher now.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You mean DmC2 :p
;(

Nope.

Anyway, I suspect there will be at least one new fighter announced and details about Deep Down. Maybe there will be some mobile announcements. The overly optimistic side of me wants to believe that they will show a very quick teaser of Resident Evil (not 7) and Devil May Cry 5.

KNT-Zero

All these people complaining about the PW Trilogy being digital only need to cool down. At least be thankful that you actually got a chance to have the game in your language, in your region (a thing I can't say about Ace Attorney Investigations 2).

Dragon's Dogma 2 am cry :(

Phoenix Wright Trilogy is awesome though. Hopefully it sells well and we get more down the road.

also kinda surprised AA vs PL hasn't been announced for US yet.

ohlawd

aww yiss Cap doing God's work.

"Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Experience the original trilogy like never before in clear, high-resolution re-drawn graphics"

High resolution 240p graphics(from 160p) lol.
still better games than whatever crap you've played. nice try tho.

Asbear

Banned
Man, I feel like with each passing year, Capcom is just getting smaller and smaller. And the only thing they make that I like at this point is Ace Attorney. Gah, I wish that franchise was handled by a more competent publisher,

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
aww yiss Cap doing God's work.

still better games than whatever crap you've played. nice try tho.

Someone is pissed lol.
Too bad i said nothing about the games themselves, my intention was not even to criticize the graphics, but the words used to describe the upgrade.
I guess this is what it means to be too fan of a series/console/whatever :p

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Dead Rising 3 PC confirmed is good news. Will grab it for sure.

And relax; they'll have more announcements I bet. It's not even E3 yet and people are already disappointed.

Raide

I hope they have some secret stuff because that list is barren. Also surprised at MHU for the 3ds and not Wii-U.

Top Bottom