• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: More School Costumes heading to Street Fighter V 06/27 [Ibuki, Nash, R. Mika]

Tripon

NgIzPsf.jpg
BSf6Kvf.jpg
LXoyjrH.jpg
bFH7ZeT.jpg

On June 27th, the School range of Street Fighter V costumes will be expanded to include R. Mika, Nash and Ibuki. These three students of the game will join Chun-Li, Ryu and Juri in the street fighting school of hard reads and learned blocks.

Stay ahead of the grading curve by picking these costumes up for $3.99 each at the end of the month.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harriso...ostumes-heading-to-street-fighter-v-june-27th

StayDead

I personally don't agree. Bad textures, bad lighting, and the character models are just strange looking, even for street fighters aesthetic.

How anyone can look at SFV and say it's ugly when they (not sure in your case) thought SFIV was good looking I have no idea.

SFV looks leagues better than SFIV.

Nephtes

Ibuki is in SFV?

Not the Ibuki everyone loves and remembers from Street Fighter III...
Her signature moves like the triple spin kicks (Tsumuji) and neck breaker have been replaced by crap.

Also, WTF Capcom, fake Ibuki's default costume is essentially a school girl outfit.

How anyone can look at SFV and say it's ugly when they (not sure in your case) thought SFIV was good looking I have no idea.

SFV looks leagues better than SFIV.

Oh no, SF4 looked like absolute garbage. I just don't think they improved their 3D visuals in the right way here. Hell in most ways SF5 looks worse than Infinite.

Top Bottom