• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCPOM [Update: We're in dinasaur cuntry now, Hagger. Prepare for assualt!]

MarkusRJR

Crapcom continues to amaze. lol...

But in all seriousness, this is absolutely pathetic on their part. Does anyone even check this shit out before releasing it?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well, a lot of people are considering these typos "funny" so I bet they won't correct them.

It's a weird catch 22 where you have people telling how Capcom screwed it up but you have legions of people saying "but it's funny!"

Maybe the discs were labeled incorrectly, so some Strider 2 discs were Strider 1 and vice versa, or there were two "Strider 2"s or "Strider 1"s when really you did get both games.
A big ol' batch of US Strider 2 copies -- perhaps all of them? -- have the labels switched. Strider 1 is on the Strider 2 disc, and Strider 2 is on the Strider 1 disc.

Ahh interesting.

This one is not on the "Great Moments"

8sLdq.jpg

CUNTRY

Roubjon

Some of the responses in this thread are ridiculous. Calling them pathetic because they made a typo on a word that is size 9 font at the bottom of the screen. Should they have caught it? Yes. Is it worth degrading them for it? No.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Some of the responses in this thread are ridiculous. Calling them pathetic because they made a typo on a word that is size 9 font at the bottom of the screen. Should they have caught it? Yes. Is it worth degrading them for it? No.

Lighten up. Noone's being degraded. This is the moment where you laugh with other dudes on the internet. Hooray!

Calling them pathetic because they made a typo on a word that is size 9 font at the bottom of the screen.
Should they have caught it? Yes.
Is it worth degrading them for it? No.

Is degrading for them? Yes.

Spellchecking must be obligatory everywhere, if you are a company big as Capcom.
It's not professional handwave these basic issues.

V1dDz.png

This was posted on Capcom Europe's blog earlier, they eventually removed it (it's coming to the Wii, not the 3DS). But thankfully I screencapped it so that we can continue to laugh at Capcom's incompetence.

Sorry to bump the thread, but the Italian cover of SFxT has TWO mistakes! I thought it deserves its attention, even though it's not an English cover:

• milgiori instead of migliori (like bets instead of best)
  • lottari instead of lottatori (like fier instead of fighter)

r_Street-Fighter-X-TEKKEN_notizia.jpg

scy

Imagine all the savings from the lack of proofreaders, though. I bet it's almost enough to pay for more on-disc DLC development.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
"Lottari" instead of "Lottatori" is an awesome, outstanding work of art :lol :lol :lol

g.r.e.

Sorry to bump the thread, but the Italian cover of SFxT has TWO mistakes! I thought it deserves its attention, even though it's not an English cover:

• milgiori instead of migliori (like bets instead of best)
  • lottari instead of lottatori (like fier instead of fighter)

r_Street-Fighter-X-TEKKEN_notizia.jpg
I can't fucking believe this. Two misspelling one after another, and not noticing it? wtf capcpom.

Pretty sure they are just setting up a troll trap for when they announce the dlc for Darkstalkers as the current spelling bee champion. Probably top tier as well.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Capcpom doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as nicely as Comcept does!

A big ol' batch of US Strider 2 copies -- perhaps all of them? -- have the labels switched. Strider 1 is on the Strider 2 disc, and Strider 2 is on the Strider 1 disc.

Thats very much true for my copy of the game >.<;

Stuff like that in a big text-heavy game I can forgive. It sticks out at you a typo or two can be reasonably expected. These messups with boxes/adverts whatever are just a show of laziness. However I'd trade typos in-games for messed up stuff outside of the games, cause in the end the games themselves are what matter the most!

LordAlu

DINASAUR KING looks like DINASAUR XING to me, with XING meant to be shorthand for Crossing (like SF x T, so XING is CrossING).

DINASAUR CROSSING.

Still wrong though :D :D

Top Bottom