• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captivate 2012 Rome - Embargo Ends April 10th

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We know when the embargo ends already guys, it's been confirmed by two people in this very thread.

Tuesday 8AM PST / 11AM EDT

23.5 hours from this post, look for news.

fates

If MH Tri G is announced my penis is gonna explode. And Capcom will partially redeem themselves for me.

kunonabi

The only things Capcom could announce to get me to break my boycott would be RE: outbreak,collection or sequel, for PSN/LIVE or a new Darkstalkers. DS would have to be free of comeback mechanics and be the anti-SFXT in terms of disc locked content and the rest of Capcom's bullshit.

Urishizu

The only things Capcom could announce to get me to break my boycott would be RE: outbreak,collection or sequel, for PSN/LIVE or a new Darkstalkers. DS would have to be free of comeback mechanics and be the anti-SFXT in terms of disc locked content and the rest of Capcom's bullshit.

I am with you 100% on the RE:Outbreak HD Collection. I have my fingers crossed and will spend the next day believing this is possible.

vg260

Don't expect much to change other than them possibly keeping stuff a secret to maintain the illusion of post-development DLC that fans require to feel better.

Darkstalkers can't be milked very much. The roster is smaller than those of their other series and a lot of people are starting to notice that the basic modes can be found in other fighting games now. No one is going to fall for a bullshit Pyron unlock key or some nonsense when the roster is like 20 characters and no one is going to be happy if we go back to non rollback netcode like UMvC3's crap. People have gotten a taste of SCV's online netcode and SFxT. It'd be way too funny if SG's GGPO is the real thing and Capcom doesn't push forward with that too. Capcom can't toss out another fighter with a glaring omission like spectator mode either.

Gartooth

Darkstalkers can't be milked very much. The roster is smaller than those of their other series and a lot of people are starting to notice that the basic modes can be found in other fighting games now. No one is going to fall for a bullshit Pyron unlock key or some nonsense when the roster is like 20 characters and no one is going to be happy if we go back to non rollback netcode like UMvC3's crap. People have gotten a taste of SCV's online netcode and SFxT. It'd be way too funny if SG's GGPO is the real thing and Capcom doesn't push forward with that too. Capcom can't toss out another fighter with a glaring omission like spectator mode either.

The series only has 18 characters if I recall correctly.

I'm guessing its safe to assume that if a sequel were made, all the original cast members would return with a fair amount of newcomers.

If anything would be locked away for DLC, I'm guessing it would be the new additions to the cast.

Aw man, that Viewtiful Joe 3 announcement is gonna be so fuckin' HYPE tomorrow you guys

The absolutely best that you can hope/pray/dream for is a Vita port.

I suspect that we'll get Monster Hunter 3DS announced (for the West). There will be lots of RE6, Dragon's Dogma and other known quantities.

The "surprises" will be the aforementioned MH3 and JoJo HD.

If there's anything Vita-related, it will probably be a footnote.

Oh god if Jojo HD is really announced I'm not sure if I could make it through the day tomorrow.

I kind of want to learn more about RE6 but we all know that's going to be there.

ezekial45

Banned
I'm just glad we're finally learning more about DmC tomorrow. I'm excited to see how it's progressed since we last saw it.

FoneBone

I think they'd save Ace Attorney 5 (and other announcements more targeted to the Japanese market) for a Japanese event.

BoSox06DH

The things that I would do for an Okami sequel on the Wii U. A man can dream. On a more realistic note I'm excited for some new DmC stuff along with RE6.

GrayFoxPL

Aw man, that Viewtiful Joe 3 announcement is gonna be so fuckin' HYPE tomorrow you guys

Yeah same with God Hand 2

Cyberbots 2 is gonna top both of those.

Oh god if Jojo HD is really announced I'm not sure if I could make it through the day tomorrow.

I kind of want to learn more about RE6 but we all know that's going to be there.

Tech Romancer 2 will be the greatest robot game ever.

That's coming right after the Powerstone 3 announcement.

Nah, I think it's coming after the Zack and Wiki 2 announcement.

New Mega Man game.

Nope, after the Cannon Spike 2 announcement.

Is that before or after the announcement trailer for Haunting Ground 2?

You guys!
ibys25QstllPm.jpg

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
+1 for MH3G hype. *REALLY* crossing my fingers for online, but will shut it like a bitch if it doesn't happen. I just need my MH fix.

A DS or JoJo's game would be the icing on the cake, if they're PSN/XBLA, that is. I don't feel like supporting another huge disk release.

What a bunch of great games you guys are coming up with!

However, you can expect actual announcements of:

Operation Raccoon City DLC
2nd Wave of Asura's Wrath DLC
Spyborgs 2 for XLBA/PSN
Dark Void 2: Sky High

Top Bottom