• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capucine-WII

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
This could be interesting, except it pretty much blatantly bites Ueda's style. I can't really get past it.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I just got the chance to watch the trailer. The graphics and especially animation are diabolical, but the concept sounds pretty nifty. I like the section where she pulled the water lillies together to create a bridge.

Of course that is a criticism to the same standards as a fully fledged commercial game. As a student project it's really really impressive that they pulled it off. Kudos to them all and good luck with the rest of it!

Branduil

sp0rsk said:
This could be interesting, except it pretty much blatantly bites Ueda's style. I can't really get past it.

Bah, I wish more games would steal his style instead of Doom 3's "great" art style.

PolyGone

Banned
sp0rsk said:

...and Ueda's style bites Panzer Dragoon's...

which bites Nausicaa's...

which...

well, you get the point. I really don't think this game looks anywhere near as good as ICO or SotC though - really a totally different ball park altogether.

trinest

This is interesting...but the story needs more work; i.e. WHY does she want to restore life to the world? etc.

Also if done well the characterisation for the game could be good if they do it like other main character=Girl games where you adventualy know the story of the character.

Linkup

Sgt. Killjoy said:
im really confused as to why Wii graphics are terrible. at least it looks like a neat atmosphere.

This isn't running on wii hardware, pc hardware and school pc hardware at that.

Top Bottom