• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carrie Underwood <-- gaf has no taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome, cheers.

OB8aR.jpg

You are exaggerating for effect right?

"Extremely ugly?"

The woman is a goddess, absolutely stunningly gorgeous.

Seriously though. I'm not exaggerating. I actually do find her ugly, maybe saying extreme is going overboard for sure but I seriously think she's ugly. Like she's not even pretty.

Carrie Underwood's face literally makes me sleepy, it's so boring
Not like my waifu Kristen Schaal

tumblr_mayz2oODU91qd5601o1_500.gif

Edit: If you fuckers want to argue about if she looks like a guy or a girl, go make a new thread with those pictures. I think this thread is not meant for that. Seriously guys.... Grow up.

Calling girls men is really mature tho

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not claiming she's a fucking man, I'm telling you how easily I could have mistaken her for one unless told otherwise, especially from that fucking picture, and if you two honest to god can't see that then you're just being twits.

lenovox1

Carrie Underwood is very pretty (and very smart), but her looks are... What they are. It's why your thread keeps getting derailed. For the longest time, she looked like any random Miss America pageant winner (which is part of her appeal). Bland. Safe. Commercial.

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not claiming she's a fucking man, I'm telling you how easily I could have mistaken her for one unless told otherwise, especially from that fucking picture, and if you two honest to god can't see that, than you're just being twits.

By the way, I agree with you. I thought they were guys too. Till the dude said they were actually girls.

DBT85

You are exaggerating for effect right?

"Extremely ugly?"

The woman is a goddess, absolutely stunningly gorgeous.

This is the internet, we deal only in 0 and 1.

It's either "omg whale" at someone who has anyone bigger than a size 8 waist or "would" if she is the hottest most biologically perfect female ever born.

And that is one of the worst images of Alison Pill in existence I think.

Carrie Underwood is very pretty (and very smart), but her looks are... What they are. It's why your thread keeps getting derailed. For the longest time, she looked like any random Miss America pageant winner (which is part of her appeal). Bland. Safe. Commercial.

I think that has to do more with her and I like that about her though. As oppose to what? breast/ass showing, clown (tons of make-up), no personality looking celebrities? Carrie actually looks beautiful with and without make-up, she's naturally beautiful which is her appeal as well.

Fjordson

Why are you guys acting like Alice Eve has a huge head? Maybe you have her confused with that Halloween Pumpkin head brought to life that is Allison Pill.

QHI2O.jpg
Holy shit. Sculli's wording here :lol I'm dying.

Why the hell doesn't Kelly brook get mentioned in the beautiful women threads? She's my no. 1, curves, natural chest and great face. The perfect woman.
My man. One of my favourites.

maomaoIYP

Isn't Carrie Underwood's 15 minutes of fame are long over? I haven't heard of her in years before this thread. Also she's pretty average looking, not really anywhere as hot as the girls generally named in hot girls threads.

lenovox1

Isn't Carrie Underwood's 15 minutes of fame are long over? I haven't heard of her in years before this thread. Also she's pretty average looking, not really anywhere as hot as the girls generally named in hot girls threads.

Nope. She's sold more albums in the US than Kelly Clarkson. She's sold more albums than most people. Her latest album (Blown Away) and first two singles (Good Girl and Blown Away) from than album went Platinum fairly quickly. She knows her audience. She hasn't had a big crossover hit since “Before He Cheats,” though.

maomaoIYP

That is the wrong Underwood

Sara Jean Underwood is so hot.

Nope. She's sold more albums in the US than Kelly Clarkson. She's sold more albums than most people. Her latest album (Blown Away) and first two singles (Good Girl and Blown Away) from than album went Platinum fairly quickly. She knows her audience. She hasn't had a big crossover hit since “Before He Cheats,” though.

Wow, I didn't know that at all. Everything I hear on the radio is Taylor Swift nowadays, I haven't heard from Carrie Underwood since her debut.

DocStar

Neo Member
Nothing at all (in this universe or another) can be as fugly as

Kim Kardashians Butt....

J8sCl.jpg

WTF

As for the topic ... yeah Carrie Underwood is HOT!
But for myself there is no one hotter than Hayley Williams!

5zJaM.jpg

sphinx

the piano man
Oh, you guys.

haha XD you really are in charge of keeping the OT forum free of any erotic, aren't you?

the guys in the gay thread were once saying " damn, we've got mumei watching over now, party is over", nice to see you are fair and that straight-gaf also gets gif based warnings. :D

I don't understand why threads like this get locked.

because they escalate quickly, just read Eggman's post after yours, I laughed out loud.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Hot girl thread? Celebrity Big Brother just started over here in the UK. A young lady by the name of Lacey Banghard is a resident. (yes, Banghard. She swears its her real name!)

Anyway, I literally can't stop staring at her. She magnificent.

LaceyBanghard.jpg

lacey_banghard_nuts_small.jpg

There is barely a picture without her tits out. (she's a Page 3 girl)

Holy fuck, I'd cum on her tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom