• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cartoon Network's schedule for this week...

DGL95doUQAA0tcN.jpg:large

How the heck did this came to be? Teen Titans Go is on air 300 times in a single week. Are there even that many unique episodes of Teen Titans Go?

I'm completely out of the loop of what's happening on the actual channel so this took me by surprise when I found this online.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yeah its the same shit all day long then switches over to adult swim at night.

oldmario

wikipedia says there's 187 11 minute episodes so i guess they're playing them continuously on loop
they should really be doing this with gumball instead since it's the better show

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I love this show's earnest attempts at self aware humor so good news. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They had so much original programming the last few years. Turner has basically just left it alone to die.
All of those shows are generally more time consuming and expensive to produce than TTG.

vypek

There are definitely not that many unique episodes. CN is over using that show when they have so many different reruns to air.

And that new show isn't really too great so far either outside a Commander Keen reference

rec0ded1

Damn this puts a YouTube video of some man child crying about CN having 5 shows and how it sucks into perspective.

Epcott

Yeeeah, I really wanted to see Ok KO, but I'm not tuning into that channel based on principal. This is like, Johnny Test all over again. Wtf is wrong with them?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Boomerang is the better channel now. They even show Mystery Incorporated at night

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It's good, but I'm sure I'd go crazy without a bit of Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball and Steven Universe in there. Thank goodness CN Latin America has a better schedule.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Yeeeah, I really wanted to see Ok KO, but I'm not tuning into that channel based on principal. This is like, Johnny Test all over again. Wtf is wrong with them?
They have a good show that has incredibly fast turnaround times for new episodes and a large backlog of reruns. JT was really shitty because it had no self awareness about how not good it is.

There's a recommended video on YouTube that I keep seeing that says the head of CN is killing the network.

I haven't watched the video but I'm guessing this is an example of that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Supposedly this is a strategy to get people to due online streaming instead of watching the main channel
... That seems like a really bad idea.

Don't do this CN. Nickelodeon made the mistake with endless Spongebob and their ratings suffered for it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I just realized that everytime I go to the movie theater, there's a TV playing Cartoon Network in the cafeteria and it's always Teen Titans Go.

Just saw a YouTube video last night about how the current president is actually far worse than the previous one everyone hates.

I even like TTG but Jesus.

Wow. I don't get it CN has tons of great shows they can run reruns of to vary it up a bit. Why no adventure time or regular show or gumball?

Fat4all

Banned
Is there one for Nickelodeon? I want to see how many times Spongebob is on.

it's ten shows on Nick, it seems

with 6 showings of spongebob,
7 showings of paw patrol,
2 bubble guppies,
2 blaze monster truck thing,
1 welcome to the wayne,
3 the loud house,
2 henry danger,
and 3 the thundermans

at least that's what I'm seeing from 7 am to 8 pm

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
They have a good show that has incredibly fast turnaround times for new episodes and a large backlog of reruns. JT was really shitty because it had no self awareness about how not good it is.

Oh yeah, at least TT Go is good.

WatTsu

It's almost like they're doing a programming stunt to promote a special event for one of their most popular shows, the monsters.

You'd think kids would be burned the fuck out of it by now, but I guess not. I know it's a typical thing for older people to say, but kinds have it pretty bad these days in regards to shows to watch. Good or bad, it felt like when I was a kid each channel had a decent roster of shows, they didn't show they same goddamn thing ad infinitum.

ZoddGutts

Yikes, not even Gumball is in the rotation anymore. Sad to see what CN has become. Probably on par if not worse than the live action shows era.

Chindogg

Is this show any good?

It's pretty bad, but there are moments of self-aware humor that are great.

They deliberately know that the show isn't what many fans wanted and mock those fans on a regular basis. If that's your thing, you may enjoy it.

Top Bottom