• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CBS Interactive (GameSpot parent company) buys Giant Bomb

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reading the chat, I wonder if GB thought their fanbase would be for this. Because they sure don't seem to know it

Zabka

ibku3rePDckQOn.gif

SmokyDave

This ruined my day. Fuck everything.

The more I think about it, the more I'm in the same boat. Is it normal to have such an emotional attachment to a group of people that I've never met and will never meet?

It really has ruined my day. Hopefully we'll be proven wrong and the site will go from strength to strength.

Brinbe

Man... don't truly appreciate what you got till it's gone. I'm glad they're excited, but that old Whiskey family was awesome.

2th

Banned
watching the stream... how the fuck does any of this make any sense? Gertsman gets shafted by Gamespot/CBS for having integrity. leaves Gamespot/CBS to found new sit. does well with new site. sells out to CBS.

Gertsman has lost his journalistic integrity?

Things have been different after John joined CBS, so that's a good thing plus they are keeping GiantBomb as a seperate thing from Gamespot.

daycru

Feels like I'm at a funeral. I hope they squeeze as much money out of CBS as possible before they're destroyed.

Top Bottom