• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt: Currently No Threat of Hostile Takeover

Fret

http://wccftech.com/cd-projekt-red-says-theres-currently-no-actual-threat-of-hostile-takeover/

As for the rumor, it emerged after the Board suggested introducing a voting cap during the upcoming shareholder meeting. However, the proposal is not a reaction to any current events affecting CD PROJEKT. Rather, it is meant as insurance against future hypothetical scenarios which may never materialize. We wish to safeguard the interests of minority shareholders in a hypothetical case where a major shareholder emerges professing a business and strategic vision which conflicts with ours.

great news, i was a bit spooked about this for a while.

CHC

I'll admit I was a bit worried, but I think in the first thread a lot of people glossed over the word "preparations." If you buy a new lock, it doesn't necessarily mean someone is actively trying to break into your house.... but if they did, you'd be glad you bought that lock.

Top Bottom