• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CDPR has more than 80 open positions on their website just for Cyberpunk 2077

hemo memo

Gold Member
You can’t polish this turd CDPR. Just leave it and move on to something worth it which is Witcher 3 upgrade.

Nikodemos

I'm holding on until they'll release an Enhanced Edition. It's CDPR, after all. EEs are relatively expected from them.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Cyberpunk had a tough start after getting review bombed, but the game really stands out and the Elon musk AI police state open world really works so count me in for the expansions and multiplayer modes.

winjer

Gold Member
I still don't know if I should keep on waiting or just play the game already.

Are you on PC, then yes. It has all the graphical features, runs well enough if you have the right hardware, and doesn't have many bugs left. At least not major.
Are you on last Gen, then yes. There's not going to be more significant improvements. CDPR already said they are satisfied enough with what they have on last gen.
If you are on current gen. Maybe wait. There's supposed to be a patch to update graphics. Probably making it a bit closer to what there is on PC.

martino

It goes from cinematic and gameplay animator to lighting artist, level designer and senior programmer. Jobs are for both studio:

unknown.png
unknown.png

It seems CDPR is still planning on deliver 2 expansions and a multiplayer mode for Cyberpunk 2077.

Reported by Reddit user Fiftyfiive (here)
it seems they really overestimated the effort to produce the scope they wanted in the base game too.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
this tells me they are doubling down on their efforts to turn this game around for the next gen patch, they want back up on that pedestal they so ungracefully fell off and after all the resources and manhours spent building what looks like an incredible world they simply dont want to abandon it. Its clear as day they want to turn Cyberpunk into GTAV Online and why wouldn't they, that game prints money and who the fuck wouldn't want a live service game set in that incredible universe... but gamers gonna be gamers, you fuck up you get burned at the stake, no forgiveness.. wankers

Ozrimandias

You can’t polish this turd CDPR. Just leave it and move on to something worth it which is Witcher 3 upgrade.
The Witcher 3 Patch for Next Gen is being developed by Sable Interactive, and it's almost ready.
CDPR should try to fix Cyberpunk the best way possible, a lot of people are waiting for the experience that was promised more than a year ago.

Kenpachii

Pretty sure the whole company has a brain drain atm, most people that worked on the witcher aren't even there anymore. They just mass recruit people which will again not help the quality of the game itself.

Honestly i feel like the company is basically starting to become a corpse.

Top Bottom