• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chandelure enters the Pokken tournament

Gartooth

I've always wanted to see a chandelier fight an ice cream cone.

vanillish.jpg

My man! Someone from the Vanillite line is the other Gen 5 character I'd want!

Chandelure is one of my favorites so I'm happy with this. It should have been obvious by now that they weren't limiting themselves to fighting types or even humanoids.

The dominance of fire in the roster does annoy me though.

I mean, i'm not saying i'm salty, not at all. However, i have to ask, in a civilized manner...

"Where art thou is thy Hawlucha?"

Roughly translated to normal terms, WHERE THE FUCK IS HAWLUCHA?

I'm 100% behind Chandelure being in

Daemul

Chandelure is really popular in Japan from what I've heard, so I'm not surprised it's in. Thank fuck it isn't Landorus, I would have jumped off a cliff.

SoulUnison

Banned
This is really cool! Can't wait to see how he/it fights and controls.

Glad they're not falling into the trap of only including 'Mons that fit the bi-pedal/humanoid or quadrupedal/animalistic mold.

Daingurse

Remember way back when we thought that this game would only have fighting types or strictly humanoid pokemon?

I still think fighting types only would have been a good gimmick. Hell we are lacking in fighting types! PokKen is about that hot fire baby.

Zyrox

You can't even imagine how happy this makes me. Chandelure is one of my all time favorite Pokémon. I wasn't too keen on any of the current roster and then they give me Chandelure. Holy fuck. Thanks Harada or whoever is responsible for Chandelure's addition <3
They can add whoever now I don't care I have Chandelure :D

Mr-Joker

Banned
So Chandelure is playable, sweeet.

Also had a look at the roster man I can see myself using;

-Charizard
-Pikachu Libre
-Gengar
-Sceptile
-Garchomp
-Lucario
-Weavile
-Braixen
-Chandelure

Not a bad line up if I say so myself, though Pokémon that go Mega for their Burst attack might be difficult to win with as I don't want to use Mega period.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Unexpected, but Chandelure is the best Ghostemon

Vuapol

And at long last Gen V enters the fray! And we finally got another off-the-wall under-the-radar wacky fighter! Sure, it weren't my picks for the under-the-radar fighter
RIP Marowak Luxray Giratina
, but I gotta say I'm a fan.

Keep doing your thing Pokken team. Especially you, one guy who somehow expected and loved that Chandelure was entering the fray.

Top Bottom