• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chatroulette, the best thing since Omegle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVclub

cms382 said:
I like your Avatar-Avatar Avatar
zjjy46.jpg

Thanks!

Only ran into two GAFfers so far. Ran into two chicks, they both bailed out on me, and then one gay guy hitting on me hardcore. 10 more minutes and then I'm off to bed. This is way too addicting.

MrCheez said:
Everyone has the shortest attention spans ever on this thing!

Yeah, I think that's my biggest problem with this. You should be forced to spend at least 30 seconds on each connection before you're allowed to disconnect. It's really not much fun when everyone you connect to disconnects immediately.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The only light in this room is a lamp....right behind me. Everyone is like "WTF!" because all they see is my ominous silhouette.

...I really should capitalize on that.

Mr. B

Don't think I had a conversation with a single person.. everyone would either disconnect immediately or copy/paste something

Just keep trying. Some dude with a lightsaber showed up.

EDIT: I'm trying to give people the ultimate FPS experience with graphics better than anything seen on consoles.

If any GAFers see a guy with their camera on a bottle-like in a dark room (occasionally drinking), make sure you say hi because that would happen to be me!

6pn4es.jpg

He didn't answer after I wrote something! He also looked kinda aggressive and had really funky music running in the background.

Darklord said:
I'd give it 3 chats before you see a dick.
After 3 tries I saw a guy jacking it off.

Thanks Chatroulette but no thanks.

edit: Tried it again, saw the goddamn CTHULHU!! and some creepy hockey mask dawg and some randoms. This is freaky.

Orbitcube said:
If any GAFers see a guy with their camera on a bottle-like in a dark room (occasionally drinking), make sure you say hi because that would happen to be me!

I think I saw you. Did you see anyone asking about Santa? :lol

Ajemsuhgao said:
I think I saw you. Did you see anyone asking about Santa? :lol
Possibly. I can't remember. This thing needs logs.

I also saw the hockey-mask guy, and someone who got up to show me their dick but then disconnected (sounds like someone from GAF).

Mr_Guillotine said:
It was me if I asked to be killed by a penguin.

* Connected, feel free to talk now *
Stranger: neogaf
You: hello there
Stranger: hi
You: so how are you?
Stranger: good, yourslef?
Stranger: self*
You: alright i suppose. work is hard
Stranger: what do you do?
You: take people's souls past the river styx after they die. quite trying on a body
Stranger: i'd imagine
Stranger: you poor male/female/thing
[03:57] aRasHi: You: i haven't eaten much. just bones over here
Stranger: sounds like a hearty meal
You: for a dog maybe
Stranger: are you a dog?
You: no. just the reaper
Stranger: i see
Stranger: how much you get paid? always wondered
You: not enough. i'm tellin you, there's no respect for what i do
Stranger: im sure
Stranger: bet they treat you like a grade school teacher
You: except maybe a little worse. they just deal with whining brats, but i have to deal with screaming souls all the time
You: glad my ears rotted forever ago
Stranger: so whats the problem if you cant hear their incessant bitching?
You: it rattles my bones
You: gets annoying after centuries of it
Stranger: like the whining is so string it moves you?
Stranger: strong
You: have you heard a screaming soul?
You: those mofos are LOUD
Stranger: not in this lifetime
Stranger: i bet
You: well you will later. i'll get you eventually
Stranger: was waiting for that one
Stranger: i expect a good one at least
You: don't need a punchline if i'm being serious
Stranger: you better have a penguin pierce my chest or something or ill be pissed
You: well i'm not in control of that
You: i just deal with the after math
Stranger: meh, well i guess ill just have to see you afterwards then
You: looks like it.
Stranger: alright, good talking to you death
Stranger: cya
[03:58] aRasHi: You: c you later
You: i promise
Stranger: lol

She says: [05:08] aRasHi: tell him i promise i'm going to get him eventually

Pulgo1

I went into a chat with this guy planning on trolling him, and we ended up having a nice conversation about jazz.:lol

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
You may have noticed the site was down for all the afternoon. I'm glad to tell you it's back up and running :D Damn, this is so adictive :S

Okay, wasting more time on here now. If you see a first-person perspective cam of Mickey Mouse with TV theme songs playing in the background, that would be me lol.

bigcheese

NaughtyCalibur said:
Okay, wasting more time on here now. If you see a first-person perspective cam of Mickey Mouse with TV theme songs playing in the background, that would be me lol.
I'm gonna look for you

bigcheese

NaughtyCalibur said:
found you!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Fuck, i am busting out my 360 vision cam and having some fun.
Ideas ideas..

Yeah that was pretty cool. Besides you, I found Zozz yesterday but told him I was a lurker. So far the only cool people I've met have either been GAFers or dudes from the UK or Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom