• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

rostocker

If anyone has a spare key for Dirt Rally, I would gladly take it (and pay with PayPal). I couldn't buy it, because I don't have a VPN by hand :/ Edit: You only needed a british address? god damned

I managed to get The Witcher 3 there at 8pm for 0.72p. Took a few tries but it eventually allowed me to purchase. So while it's buggy it does appear the deal is still live

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Never pay more than 72p for a computer game.

It is http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00U1U34IE/ but I redeem it in my US steam account, just change your billing address to whatever.

This is what I get. ;-) I'm not in France either, btw.

VZ8ANS0.jpg

SleazyC

Anyone have any suggestions on an EU aggregator of game deals?

Most of the sites I have are UK-only and still provide good deals but I'd love to have an RSS feed of EU only deals.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Black ops 3 Steelbook edition is £20 at Amazon, I couldn't turn it down at that price. Haven't bought a cod since MW3 but the beta was decent and a lot of my friends play it regularly.

I'm circling AC Syndicate, but I want £20 or less because I'm a cheap fuck. It seems to be averaging around £25-30, can anyone do any better? Might have to give it another month or two.

SomTervo

I'm circling AC Syndicate, but I want £20 or less because I'm a cheap fuck. It seems to be averaging around £25-30, can anyone do any better? Might have to give it another month or two.

It's worth £40 imo. Phenomenal thin. £25 woul be a steal.

I'm sure a month or two will do the trick otherwise.

Son Of D

Amazon had the steelbook edition for £23 in December. So I won't be surprised if we see a deal like that pop up again soon.

Benedict

My kids would like a Just Dance game.
If you have any tips on where the best (and cheapest) version is available (for shipping to Sweden) I would appreciate it.
We have Wii, PS3 and PS4, but no camera for PS4.
Have move controllers and camera for PS3.

Moze

Banned
Digimon can be had for about £30 if you put the Argos link into Flubit. I have a feeling the price is going to drop pretty heavily after launch though.

Moze

Banned
It's also £31 on gameseek, if you wish it to ship earlier likely.

It is likely you will get it from Gameseek through Flubit too. I put in 2 demands for it and both came back with offers from Gameseek.

I wasn't aware it was that cheap from Gameseek directly though. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom