• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Jofamo

So apparently GAME stores are clearing out their Wii U stock for as little as 99p. Of course most GAME stores probably don't have much stock to even clear, but I've seen on Twttier someone getting the XBX LE for 99p.

Shame I have no stores nearby.

Sadly there's nothing like that happening at the two Glasgow city centre stores right now :(

UV-6

I ordered Titanfall 2 yesterday afternoon from Amazon UK with free delivery shipping and it turned up today. How fucking weird is that?

Also I have a 25% off code for Persona 5 on the PS store (Offer ends 23:59 BST 6 June.). The original price is listed at £54.99. Not sure if it will work on all stores or just UK.

First to quote me gets it.

I ordered Titanfall 2 yesterday afternoon from Amazon UK with free delivery shipping and it turned up today. How fucking weird is that?

Also I have a 25% off code for Persona 5 on the PS store. The original price is listed at £54.99. Not sure if it will work on all stores or just UK.

Heya I will take that code. Thanks!

illusionary

Also I have a 25% off code for Persona 5 on the PS store (Offer ends 23:59 BST 6 June.). The original price is listed at £54.99. Not sure if it will work on all stores or just UK.

That's not all that unusual with Amazon. It's somewhat hit-and-miss, but even with free, non-Prime delivery, as they often use their own courier it can end up with next-day delivery - it's just not guaranteed.

I also have a Persona 5 discount code if anyone would like it; I have a physical copy so I'll not be using it myself. Reply here and drop a PM across to me if you're interested.

oldmario

That's not all that unusual with Amazon. It's somewhat hit-and-miss, but even with free, non-Prime delivery, as they often use their own courier it can end up with next-day delivery - it's just not guaranteed.

I also have a Persona 5 discount code if anyone would like it; I have a physical copy so I'll not be using it myself. Reply here and drop a PM across to me if you're interested.

this used to happen with me for about 6-8 months last year but now they just hold my packages hostage until a day before the original estimated delivery date

hi, is there any rumour of price drop or possible packs for the ps4 pro? kind of want to pull the trigger but wouldn't like it to price drop a week later.

bigol

I would like to try it.

Moze

Banned
hi, is there any rumour of price drop or possible packs for the ps4 pro? kind of want to pull the trigger but wouldn't like it to price drop a week later.

Online retailers do sometimes have E3 deals going on. I doubt it would make much difference to the price of the Pro. I kind of expect a price cut for it when the Scorpio comes out.

You should wait for E3 just because it is so close. Unlikely there will be a cut but still worth the wait if you are not absolutely desperate for one this week.

my copy of horizon arrived today from simply games, it's a middle eastern copy which i guess i should've expected given the price

are cex ok with them? i know game is probably a no go

People who import from outside the EU in ITaly, how long does customs processing usually take? Tracking a gift for a friend and it's at that stage at the moment.

canocha

People who import from outside the EU in ITaly, how long does customs processing usually take? Tracking a gift for a friend and it's at that stage at the moment.

In Portugal, if they don't ask for documents it takes almost 2 weeks, with documents.. make that 4!

edit:

CE06mWt.png

Any must have PS4 games available for give or take £20? Just picked up Deus Ex but looking for something else while I'll go trough recovery for a surgery next week.

Any must have PS4 games available for give or take £20? Just picked up Deus Ex but looking for something else while I'll go trough recovery for a surgery next week.

DOOM as suggested! Also, Life is Strange on PS+ is brilliant as is Killing Floor 2 and both are FREE!

Maybe, Witcher 3? Last of Us? I believe the Uncharted 1/2/3 are like £7 each and they're all great. PS, get well soon :)

DOOM as suggested! Also, Life is Strange on PS+ is brilliant as is Killing Floor 2 and both are FREE!

Maybe, Witcher 3? Last of Us? I believe the Uncharted 1/2/3 are like £7 each and they're all great. PS, get well soon :)

Currently playing trough the witcher expansions, Doom and the others I've already played. Think I'll pick up Call of Duty.

Thanks!

Currently playing trough the witcher expansions, Doom and the others I've already played. Think I'll pick up Call of Duty.

Thanks!

Pick up MW:R, for sure. It's great! Avoid playing this years "new" COD like the plague. If you fancy a few games of Search on MW:R my PSN ID is the same as my user!

Azuardo

Sorry if I've missed a recent deal on PS Plus, but I usually find a sub runs around £35-40, which is just too much for my liking. Even £33 is supposed to be a good deal for it, which rarely comes along it seems, but is still too expensive for what it is.

Just wondering - if I'm only looking to play online, is there a way to buy it cheap from another region, such as the US, and yet still play online with my regular UK account? Don't want to run into anything dodgy, but I would definitely consider buying it wherever it is available cheapest as long as I can still make my UK account play online from it. If so, anyone know which region is selling a year's sub cheapest atm? And is it easy to sort out? Cheers guys.

sam777

Sorry if I've missed a recent deal on PS Plus, but I usually find a sub runs around £35-40, which is just too much for my liking. Even £33 is supposed to be a good deal for it, which rarely comes along it seems, but is still too expensive for what it is.

Just wondering - if I'm only looking to play online, is there a way to buy it cheap from another region, such as the US, and yet still play online with my regular UK account? Don't want to run into anything dodgy, but I would definitely consider buying it wherever it is available cheapest as long as I can still make my UK account play online from it. If so, anyone know which region is selling a year's sub cheapest atm? And is it easy to sort out? Cheers guys.

Go to CDKey's and use the 5% off code, it should workout at about £33.

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Pretty sure you can only play online with the account the plus is registered to - so if you bought a US plus subscription you could only go online with your US account.

Azuardo

Pretty sure you can only play online with the account the plus is registered to - so if you bought a US plus subscription you could only go online with your US account.

Alright, that at least keeps things simpler. Thanks. It's just a pain I still think £33 is too high considering I'm not interested in the free games really.

A good week I'd say. A week and half, if not two, from my experience.

In Portugal, if they don't ask for documents it takes almost 2 weeks, with documents.. make that 4!

edit:

CE06mWt.png

Aaaah , that sucks. Thanks for the quick responses ><.

No that's not how it works. If the ps4 is activated as primary, ps plus benefits like online play and game licenses share throughout all accounts on that ps4 only. But you also miss out on benefits like cloud backup if you decide to take this route.

chunk3rvd

Alright, that at least keeps things simpler. Thanks. It's just a pain I still think £33 is too high considering I'm not interested in the free games really.
Posted this a few times and other GAF members have benefited but just for info - if you have access to an O2 or unlocked handset, you can get £20 of PSN credit for £11 using O2 pay & go sims: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/possible-free-30-o2-pay-go-sim-10-top-up-required-2181487 (check the more recent instructions in the top comments)

You can use the PSN credit to renew PS+ so works out at £22 for a year. Takes a few days to do but it's incredibly cheap. If you use Quidco or Top Cashback you can get an extra £10 back so it only works out at £12 for 1 years PS+

You can also do this again for extra store credit. Been doing it myself for over a year. Basically everything I buy off PSN is half price!

Mendrox

Noooo

Every primary account on your ps4 has the possibility to use every licence. So if you have a US Account you can buy PS Plus for cheap. You just have to tell the Account that this is the primary PS4. Also works for games, dlc etc

Azuardo

Posted this a few times and other GAF members have benefited but just for info - if you have access to an O2 or unlocked handset, you can get £20 of PSN credit for £11 using O2 pay & go sims: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/possible-free-30-o2-pay-go-sim-10-top-up-required-2181487 (check the more recent instructions in the top comments)

You can use the PSN credit to renew PS+ so works out at £22 for a year. Takes a few days to do but it's incredibly cheap. If you use Quidco or Top Cashback you can get an extra £10 back so it only works out at £12 for 1 years PS+

You can also do this again for extra store credit. Been doing it myself for over a year. Basically everything I buy off PSN is half price!

This sounds great, altho I'm not on O2 unfortunately! Sounds ideal.

Noooo

Every primary account on your ps4 has the possibility to use every licence. So if you have a US Account you can buy PS Plus for cheap. You just have to tell the Account that this is the primary PS4. Also works for games, dlc etc

Got it. So now it's a question of whether Plus can be got for cheaper than £33 in other regions like the US or elsewhere. If I can get for under £30 I am more likely to resub.

Rellik

That's every order for me on Amazon.

Floody

Also got a 25% off PSN code for Persona 5. PM if you want it.

Offer ends 23:59 BST 6 June.

Might be UK only though.

Edit:
Gone!

So apparently GAME stores are clearing out their Wii U stock for as little as 99p. Of course most GAME stores probably don't have much stock to even clear, but I've seen on Twttier someone getting the XBX LE for 99p.

Shame I have no stores nearby.

Is there anything in particular you were after? I might be swinging by a GAME this weekend and can keep an eye out for you.

I also have a 25% off code for P5, same expiration date as the folks before me. Presumably limited to UK accounts, quote me if you want it.

Is there anything in particular you were after? I might be swinging by a GAME this weekend and can keep an eye out for you.

I thought about doing this but there's not one particularly close to me and I'm pretty sure you'll need an astronomical amount of luck to find a store that hasn't been scalped clean.

popo

I also have a 25% off code for P5, same expiration date as the folks before me. Presumably limited to UK accounts, quote me if you want it.

I will take it if you still have it. Thanks.

Thanks for the offer, I don't need this anymore. I am sure someone else will appreciate it.

thx

Top Bottom