• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

RiggyRob

Fully prepared for this to get cancelled:

Code:
[B]Pending Verification[/B]
2 of PlayStation PSN Card 42 GBP Wallet Top Up [PSN Download Code - UK account]
Sold by: Amazon Media EU Sarl
£25.00

Fully prepared for this to get cancelled:

Code:
[B]Pending Verification[/B]
2 of PlayStation PSN Card 42 GBP Wallet Top Up [PSN Download Code - UK account]
Sold by: Amazon Media EU Sarl
£25.00

Fingers crossed for you. I got mine and topped up 2 years of PS Plus straight away.

Danj

Once you've bought the £42 code and loaded it into your PSN wallet, how do you then use that to top up your PS+ sub? Is it just an item you "buy" on the PSN store? I normally use the prepaid PS+ cards to do my subs.

Once you've bought the £42 code and loaded it into your PSN wallet, how do you then use that to top up your PS+ sub? Is it just an item you "buy" on the PSN store? I normally use the prepaid PS+ cards to do my subs.

Yes, it's an item in the store.

cluderi

Looks like it's all over again, it now shows at £42 on the page.

No idea how mine managed to get through at £25 but I've redeemed it.

Sonic Forces is £29.99 (£34 switch) if you preorder it on shop to, like most places prices don't increase if you preorder it.

It's a gamble being a 3D sonic but i've not seen a switch copy for that cheap until now.

Danj

Are there any deals on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Switch at the moment? Are the steering wheel accessories a must, or can you play it without them?

Danj

Hope you're joking :D

I'm not joking, I genuinely don't know, I've never played a Mario Kart game before but people are telling me that if I can only afford one Switch multiplayer game then that should be the one I should buy. There are 2 editions available, one with the plastic wheels and one without, which suggests it should be playable without, but does it really suck if you're just playing it with the controller or is it ok?

Famassu

I'm not joking, I genuinely don't know, I've never played a Mario Kart game before but people are telling me that if I can only afford one Switch multiplayer game then that should be the one I should buy. There are 2 editions available, one with the plastic wheels and one without, which suggests it should be playable without, but does it really suck if you're just playing it with the controller or is it ok?
It sucks with the wheel. Controller is the #1 way to play the game.

oti

Banned

Do you have kids? Only buy those wheels if you have kids. It's just a bit of additional plastic.

Danj

It sucks with the wheel. Controller is the #1 way to play the game.

OK thanks, that's what I needed to know. So are there any good deals on it? Best price I am seeing seems to be £42 from Amazon or Tesco (I'd probably go with Tesco for the free next day collection and the Clubcard points).

TheMoon

It's just a plastic shell. Save yourself some money (and throwing them away later). :)

Top Bottom