• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Mergesort

Found a seller with DQBuilders for 11 euros. Ordered it, but its propably fake, right? Seller had 12 reviews with a 97%

You mean 11 + 3 shipping, 1 € cheaper than saturn.de, but most likely scam lol
The reviews are from 2009, account is most likely hacked like all the others

Thank you, bought Builders and WoFF from Amazon, 18 euros were a sweet spot of a price.

Why? You paid 36€ on amazon instead of 30€ at saturn.de or did you ship outside of germany?

Amazon.de sent me a €100 off voucher for Xbox One consoles, it was going to expire tomorrow. Glad I waited until today to order. Brand new Xbox One + game for €100, couldn't say no to that!

Why did you get a that great voucher?

Got it in an email they sent out on the 28th March. It is to celebrate 15 years of Xbox. Might be worth checking your emails if you are subscribed to their newsletters. The subject of the email is '100€ Gutschein auf Xbox One S'.

I was going to buy one regardless, so i'm pretty thrilled!

EmiPrime

Got it in an email they sent out on the 28th March. It is to celebrate 15 years of Xbox. Might be worth checking your emails if you are subscribed to their newsletters. The subject of the email is '100€ Gutschein auf Xbox One S'.

I think you got very lucky. I didn't get such an email.

Mergesort

What the fuck! 99€ Xbox one! I remember Saturn did a 99€ Xbox 360 years ago in the middle of the gen and i missed it. There is no way to get that email now, right?

Worth going for a Pro now (with free Horizon) or waiting?

Don't have a 4K TV nor is there going to be any stand out games again until September onwards. So guess I answered my own question haha.

ty_hot

Worth going for a Pro now (with free Horizon) or waiting?

Don't have a 4K TV nor is there going to be any stand out games again until September onwards. So guess I answered my own question haha.
in that case you are better off waiting for the Scorpio to launch (maybe a ps4 pro price drop).

Irish friends, Symths has a bunch of stuff reduced,

Bioshock Collection PS4/XB1 - 25 (20 pre owned)
Hyrule Warriors Legends - 10 (8 pre owned)
Batman Arkham Knight - 8
Order 1886 - 10

Bunch more stuff as well.

deadfolk

So guys, Amazon.co.uk have still failed to deliver my Persona 5 and I'm livid. They used a crappy courier with 1 star and thousands of negative reviews on trust pilot, including several insinuations of theft.

They have told me to wait until 20th before they do anything, but I don't know what will happen then. The launch edition is out of stock, and the standard isn't due until 8th May.

There are third party sellers with stock, charging £80. Do you think there is any chance they will supply one of those?

Has anyone been in a similar situation with them? How was it resolved? I don't see how I'm going to get the game any time soon, and certainly not the version I preordered in January.

Of all the games they could screw me over on.

So guys, Amazon.co.uk have still failed to deliver my Persona 5 and I'm livid. They used a crappy courier with 1 star and thousands of negative reviews on trust pilot, including several insinuations of theft.

They have told me to wait until 20th before they do anything, but I don't know what will happen then. The launch edition is out of stock, and the standard isn't due until 8th May.

There are third party sellers with stock, charging £80. Do you think there is any chance they will supply one of those?

Has anyone been in a similar situation with them? How was it resolved? I don't see how I'm going to get the game any time soon, and certainly not the version I preordered in January.

Hm

Can you not just ask amazon to give you a digital code while you wait? Seems unacceptable

You're probably out of luck regarding the launch edition. They'll probably end up sending you one of the standard, I seriously doubt they'll purchase a third parties one to send on :(.

deadfolk

Hm

Can you not just ask amazon to give you a digital code while you wait? Seems unacceptable

I don't think they even have digital codes for this game.

You're probably out of luck regarding the launch edition. They'll probably end up sending you one of the standard, I seriously doubt they'll purchase a third parties one to send on :(.

Yeah, you're probably right. But there's no way they are going to make me wait until mid May and then send me a lesser version without some kind of compensation.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Cheapest Mario Kart 8 Deluxe shipping to Spain?
I'm torn about going digital with it unless the prices are at the very least roughly the same..l

in that case you are better off waiting for the Scorpio to launch (maybe a ps4 pro price drop).

"Hey guys should I get Horizon"

"No, wait for the console without Horizon"

I wish Amazon would drop price more, but as they're the worlds shittest website it makes total sense they don't. Have a £25 gift card but can't use it as a voucher, must be £25 or less (What the fuck is that about) and I was looking at games the other day, good lord there's nothing on sale.

Craft

I wish Amazon would drop price more, but as they're the worlds shittest website it makes total sense they don't. Have a £25 gift card but can't use it as a voucher, must be £25 or less (What the fuck is that about) and I was looking at games the other day, good lord there's nothing on sale.
Strange about the gift card, can't you just apply it to your account here?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/gc/balance?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_d_c_gc&
Was it part of a promotion or something?

Their site can sometimes be hard to navigate if you just want to browse, I usually just get an idea of what is on sale by using a tracker website like camelcamelcamel or a deal website like Hotukdeals.

I've really had the opposite experience with Amazon, they tend to have great sales and at least price match the other stores.
I think I've gotten a deal on nearly every console I've brought from them, Xbox 1 for £100, PS4 for £150, Wii U for £199 on launch (though that was on launch).
They also tend to have a lot of pricing errors too for example they had Horizon 3 ultimate edition for £29.99 3 months ago.

hank_tree

Basically every game I've ordered from Amazon has gone missing in the last few month months or so. All sent with Asendia

Persona 5
Nier Automata
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
Robinson The Journey
Steins Gate 0
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
2 copies of The Last Guardian

And also an SD card for the switch.

Hasney

Oh god, I've got MK8 and ARMS with Amazon because of that BIGTHANKS. Hopefully that shitty courier is for certain regions. My 1-2 Switch was just 1st Class Royal mail.

I find amazon are not too hot with new releases compared to sending out regular daily items with prime, I dislike preordering with amazon.

Top Bottom