• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Digital 10$ PSN Cards

dex3108

Add to cart and then pay. Also they fixed their system so you need new account if you want another card. I am still waiting on my code.

MMaRsu

Banned
Just bought two :)

I use pcgamesuplly a lot for us psn cards actually, and the last one cost me 11 euros. So this is a great deal.

Hmm hope the payment for the second one didnt go through, it shows a cross on my orders page.

dex3108

Actually no but it seems the second order didnt go through. Although Paypal did say payment complete. Will they still take the money tho?

Cqn you make a second account but use the same paypal tho?

I can't add another card in my cart at all. There is message that special promotions are 1 per user. And i really don't want to create another account.

MMaRsu

Banned
I can't add another card in my cart at all. There is message that special promotions are 1 per user. And i really don't want to create another account.

Yeah I cant add another one and for a new account you have to input a phone nr but I already input my own and it wont let me fill in the same one lol

dex3108

Yeah I cant add another one and for a new account you have to input a phone nr but I already input my own and it wont let me fill in the same one lol

Oh well i guess it is better to get something than nothing :D even though i could use another 10$ card.

DedValve

Banned
it says my number isn't a valid us number? wtf?

EDIT: And now I get a paypall error page. This isn't worth it I hope they didn't take money.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"You cannot purchase more than 1 special promotion products."

Oh well, least I got one the previous time as well, $20 PSN for $14 this week is still good.

coolbrys

I tried ordering three, all from different devices/IP addresses, emails, phone numbers, and payment types. The first purchase worked perfectly, but both of the others were cancelled after I verified the number. I have no idea how they are catching me, but it looks like 1 per customer is very serious.

I'm kind of curious how they can keep offering this deal.

How are they making profit? Do they have a way to buy a bulk of gift cards more than 30% off?

Top Bottom