• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Digital 10$ PSN Cards

I only bought the eshop deal from them before, this is my first time trying to buy a PSN card from them.

They cancelled it really fast. What the heck? :(

I'm kind of curious how they can keep offering this deal.

How are they making profit? Do they have a way to buy a bulk of gift cards more than 30% off?

In the case of this site it might be something they are taking a hit on to get people signed up for accounts. You need to make an account to buy one (and can only buy one from the sounds of it). And this site seems to require a valid phone number before they will send you your order. So they might lose a bit of money, but now they have your email and phone number to send you future offers. Might actually be cheaper than other methods of customer acquisition.

This is all just speculation. Maybe they did just get a deal on a bunch of codes.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Is this offer still valid and since im in the U.S., do I have to change my PSN account in any way or are the codes universal? Thanks.

am I supposed to do this phone number thing after I make the purchase? It says I should be sent a code.

But its saying that my phone number isnt valid for my country

Edit: yeah this is not working. It says my number isnt valid

am I supposed to do this phone number thing after I make the purchase? It says I should be sent a code.

But its saying that my phone number isnt valid for my country

Edit: yeah this is not working. It says my number isnt valid

Yeah gotta do the phone number verification thing. Umm possibly try a web text thing? Sorry I'm not knowledgeable about that, Maybe someone else can help you with that.

Yeah gotta do the phone number verification thing. Umm possibly try a web text thing? Sorry I'm not knowledgeable about that, Maybe someone else can help you with that.

I got it. It wasnt working from the screen that it redirects you too, or the email you get. I had to go to the main page, then login, then it had a thing to enter your phone number for verification. It worked off of that

Tried to buy a single one. Created a new account, verified the account via the pin I received on my mobile. Than I logged into PayPal and selected pay via PayPal. Got redirected only to see their website stating "your payment has been voided."

Did anyone else encounter this problem? My order has not been processed...

LAM09

Do you NEED a different working phone number for the different account?

Yes.

What needs to be different on a second account? IP? Phone number? Presumably email. PayPal Account?

Different email and number, but the rest were the same. I forgot I had another account I made last year, so I was able to use that one. However, it had to be manually checked by the manager (according to the email I received). It was approved within 10 mins.

Site is legit, guys. I'll vouch.

As expats living in Taiwan, friends and I use the site to get our US/Canada PSN prepaid "cards" digitally. It's the absolute best way for us to stock up on PSN credit.

Soo, I tried to checkout using my Credit Card directly, canceled. And then the credit card option was gone, so I tried using PayPal.

PayPal emailed me their transaction notice, but PCGameSupply canceled it (again). Will I be billed? Do I have to sort something with the website? First time using PayPal, so I am completely clueless with this :/

I also wonder why I've canceled twice :/

liquidtmd

Banned
Tried to buy 3 on Apr 27th - all got cancelled

Tried to buy 1 today - got cancelled

Yeeeaah great advertisement to your service. Going to pass using them as a regular supplier.

ZeroX03

Banned
Got one code but boy was it a hassle. PC Game Supply still sucks it seems. People if you ever need US credit outside of the US, do yourself a favor and use Amazon instead.

MMaRsu

Banned
Got one code but boy was it a hassle. PC Game Supply still sucks it seems. People if you ever need US credit outside of the US, do yourself a favor and use Amazon instead.

Never had issues before this promotion and ive been ordering for more than a year.

Please stop spreading fud.

Cdkeys.com.is also a good site.

ZeroX03

Banned
Never had issues before this promotion and ive been ordering for more than a year.

Please stop spreading fud.

Cdkeys.com.is also a good site.

Took me a long time to register last time - when they were charging above market price - had to go through multiple order cancellations, they've got restrictions on how much you can buy, there can be delays, I got hit with a "manager override required". My experience with the site has been awful, so I'll continue to express that opinion.

Amazon's objectively superior, outside of this promo pricing.

MMaRsu

Banned
Ok sounds like a bad experience indeed. I signed up theough facebook, and order with paypal.

Never ever had any issues with codes being delivered or anything. Same goes for cdkeys. Dont see why Amazon is superior, they can make mistakes too.

I got one last week, was only 9.30 Aus on credit card. I guess they charged me the wrong currency.. thats like 6.50 USD
Good and bad its only 1 per credit card from people have said, would lose massive cash if people exploited it.

Nesther

Love me some of that pcgamesupply, they always deliver. Too bad it's limited to one! Wanted to pre-order Overwatch.

Drippy

Does anybody know when these codes will expire? I bought one on the previous promotion and bought one today, but haven't redeem them yet.

Top Bottom