• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

check out my podcast, something worth listening to

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
rod said:
gaf needs a podcast done by posters. id hit it
it'd just be a bunch of people yelling about sales figures and some company being d00m3d.

...i'd listen to it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Archie said:
it'd just be a bunch of people yelling about sales figures and some company being d00m3d.

...i'd listen to it.
But atleast the sales figures we yell out will be correct unlike another podcast that's posted here each week. :D

Matt_C

Been listening to the Angry Gamer Podcasts when I drive back and forth when I go out.

Funny stuff. Keep it up!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I am one of the handfull that know Demi's true form and I must say, hes a ****en Grandmaster of Awesomness

For a while I entertained the theory that demi was actually Nick Frost.

This was before I was better aware of the man's career. I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be funny if that dude from Shaun of the Dead ran a fansite about himself, and his online persona promoted himself." It seemed like some sort of far out meta-satire, which as I understand is territory that he's comfortable in.

Aside from his inexplicable rage towards Psychonauts(which is kinda funny sometimes), I've got nothing but love for the demi-ster. You make GAF a better place sir. Keep up the good work.

demi

This isn't about me. Direct your eyes, and ears, to the podcast in question.

Feel free to talk about me while listening, however.

Fuzzy

I enjoyed the show.

HyperZone<3 said:
For a while I entertained the theory that demi was actually Nick Frost.

This was before I was better aware of the man's career. I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be funny if that dude from Shaun of the Dead ran a fansite about himself, and his online persona promoted himself." It seemed like some sort of far out meta-satire, which as I understand is territory that he's comfortable in.

Aside from his inexplicable rage towards Psychonauts(which is kinda funny sometimes), I've got nothing but love for the demi-ster. You make GAF a better place sir. Keep up the good work.
:lol :lol :lol

If I was famous I'd do this. :p

2680_Lounging_Kangaroo.jpg

Gazunta

You guys have no idea how much this is cheering me up.

Demi for President
of some country that doesn't have an army

Fuzzy

Gazunta said:

Demi for President
Canada has a Prime Minister.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
I'd buy EA Sport's Monkey Madden 2: The Revenge based soley on its title.

edit: oh, and also for the promise of monkeys.

aoi tsuki

As someone who's long held the "monkeys make games better" belief, you guys forgot Turok 2 in your segment. Using the cerebral bore on that little guy was such sick fun.

demi

Gazunta said:

Demi for President

We march for a goal that has no purpose.

We fight a war that wastes our time.

We are from Australia, and our bitches are fine.

****ing love this podcast. Go and find some of the older shows
like Ep 14 and the plumber,
Ep 9- Sony's Board deciding on the PS3 price. Sony be Praised!
Ep 8- with the review of CS- The Movie,
and of course, the all time classic, episode 10!

Gazunta

Well if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have noticed that gazunta.com expired over night! All fixed now. The domain should propogate again in the next few hours.

Apparently the server that hosts angry-gamer.net is on the blink today...hopefully fixed soon.

Edit: Gazunta.com is back up, and so the podcast links above will work. yay. The podcast is already very much "GAF friendly", but a GAF podcast would be cool to listen to...but would anyone who works on it be allowed to post the link to it on GAF? :p

Top Bottom