• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicken vs Pork vs Beef vs Seafood

Which one?

• Chicken

Votes: 51 31.9%
  • Pork

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Beef

Votes: 60 37.5%
  • Seafood

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Other (Judging you all real fucking hard here)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Lamb

Votes: 12 7.5%

• Total voters

UnNamed

Banned
img_3009.jpg

bender

What time is it?
What can I say. I live in a sheltered as fuck butthole of a state.

I never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas, he will tell you up front. And if he isn't, why would you want to embarrass him like that? Blaming Texas for your sheltered culinary existing is the epitome of ignorance.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas, he will tell you up front. And if he isn't, why would you want to embarrass him like that? Blaming Texas for your sheltered culinary existing is the epitome of ignorance.
There is literally not a single restaurant within 20 miles of my house that serves lamb. There are about 2 dozen BBQ joints and Mexican Food places in that same radius.

My neck of the woods just sucks 🤷‍♂️

I'm kinda torn between beef, seafood and lamb. I LOVE a good steak and a good burger is truly something special. but at the same time, lamb steak is really something else. and lamb can be cook with so many different delicious ways too. same goes for seafood. seafood can be SO MANY different things from fish to crustaceans, shellfish and barnacles. some can be so tasty it's mind boggling.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I'm kinda torn between beef, seafood and lamb. I LOVE a good steak and a good burger is truly something special. but at the same time, lamb steak is really something else. and lamb can be cook with so many different delicious ways too. same goes for seafood. seafood can be SO MANY different things from fish to crustaceans, shellfish and barnacles. some can be so tasty it's mind boggling.
Wait, people eat barnacles? I've never seen them at any seafood market.

lachesis

Pork, especially it has so much uses... especially making Asian food. (Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Chicken is good and probably most versatile of all and can trump pork for being the "main" - but just doesn't have the body of real pork fat.

vYfRZky.jpg

teqNAqk.jpg

7pxHG4C.jpg

GQE22im.jpg

R0K72gs.jpg

SmBlLov.jpg

JWyRqzM.jpg

Last edited:

DosGamer

Got to go with Beef. My reasoning is simple. Beef offers man different cuts with many different qualities. There are cheap cuts and expensive cuts.

I love chicken, but if you have ever been to a chicken processing plant.... (not much better than any other processing plant, but damn)...

Meicyn

Gold Member
Easily my favorite form of bulgogi. Best eaten wrapped in perilla leaves with rice while paired with a bottle of soju.

Schnitzel is also an amazing way to eat pork, with a bed of grilled onions and eggs atop and spätzle.

Fuckin A, I just finished lunch and I’m already hungry again.

Fools idol

Banned
I only eat meat twice a week for health reasons mainly, and when I do it is always pasture-for-life organic grade, grass fed beef or lamb for red meat, or chicken. I also eat wild salmon once a week too for the omega 3 benefits.

The more recent science suggests meat of high quality should be in our diet, but make up much less of it, and veggies / fruit and nuts should make up the bulk.

I do eat eggs quite often however. The science on them being bad for us is bullshittery.

Last edited:

INC

The most delicious meat I've ever eaten, is kangaroo.

Other than lamb is amazing
Beef if cooked properly is decent
Chicken is basically a bulking meat
Pork is rarely cooked decent, but ribs are probably my go to on a menu

Seafood is alright, squid and octopus being the king of seafood

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I had to go with Seafood. I could eat it every day no problem and it's so varied.

There's variation to other types of meat as well with different parts of the animals / techniques but nothing quite like the difference between lobster and salmon.

Trogdor1123

Love beef, I bbq 2-3 times a week and it’s awesome.

Bacon, err pork, is a super close second though…

They are all pretty good though.

Trogdor1123

The most delicious meat I've ever eaten, is kangaroo.

Other than lamb is amazing
Beef if cooked properly is decent
Chicken is basically a bulking meat
Pork is rarely cooked decent, but ribs are probably my go to on a menu

Seafood is alright, squid and octopus being the king of seafood
Kangaroo hey? Do tell. I’ve never had any and would love to hear more about it

Top Bottom