• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicks cosplaying as Link, and these strange emotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I always thought blue link was male.

?

TheExodu5

Banned
DangerStepp said:
6a00c225244452549d00c2252613848fdb-500pi

Who the hell buys the Full Screen version?

prodystopian said:
Have we figured out how old these two are?

Not sure if they're old enough to be legal. I could make an exception for either one, however. :lol

Insaniac

Desi said:
all i ask. I hate that try to look like a boy shit. Look like a whore you got my money.

oh shit Deedlits waist like like 7 inches...

hahahah, yeah that always bothered me, otherwise a great wallscroll

Psychotext said:
Meh... even if they were guys I think I'd have to consider them when they look that female. :lol

There's no question blue/red link are girls, the person in question was Linkpikim

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
ICallItFutile said:
It doesn't matter what they're wearing. Good bodies and nice faces. All that matters.
The fact that they're wearing Link clothes multiplies their sexiness by over 9000.

There should be a Zelda game where Zelda went missing right after she was born, but then the next Link is female, then later on it turns out that Link is the Zelda that went missing!

1) These Cosplayers and their Cosplay photos are OLD news. Like really old. Most fan sites reported on this ages ago, and on the relevant sites (Cosplay.com, 4chan, DA), they've been reposted to death.
2) *******'s update says they are FS outfits. That is incorrect.

Oh, and here's something a bit old, too, but may light this thread on fire:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/den/493689524.html

(No, this is NOT from Gay Gamer or Kotaku, this thing made rounds on Zelda fan sites awhile ago - Zelda Legends actually first reported on it).

ZeroEdge

Insaniac said:
I'd say the blue one is just slightly tomboyish, the red one is adorable

a956804_link_cosplayers.jpg

do they do other cosplay?

I wouldn't kick either out of my room....my wife on the other hand may have something to say about it :(

bengraven

Insaniac said:
well they do look cute, i mean as females, not regarding Link

their Link costumes are impeccable too.

a1995157_link_cosplayers.jpg

the link on link is a little disturbing though

Wow, that is the single hottest thing I've seen in days. I'm going to be straight with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom