• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

China is getting fucked by the new Corona Virus, consoles will probably be delayed

Iorv3th

Has there been anything delayed yet? I know I saw a tweet or something about the Animal Crossing switch might be delayed because of it.

Mista

Banned
Hmm. Some of these comments are disgusting. What happened GAF? Since when you're acting like pathetic cunts?

Is this the new wave or what? Get your shit together
Has there been anything delayed yet? I know I saw a tweet or something about the Animal Crossing switch might be delayed because of it.
Nothing at all. Its just speculations out of people ass

nush

That's why you play it smart and pre-order online. Why use weapons to fight off scalpers lol, when you can use your keyboard and just reserve your console.
Becuse no online console preorder was ever cancelled when retailers at this point don't know what thier stock allocation will be at this point, or if your retailer of choice will still be in business by the console launch date. Nothing is guaranteed at console launches.

Top Bottom