• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chinese Mobile Overwatch Clone Hero Mission Gameplay

John Rambo

wXASvle.png

Cable

fkqagan.png

Ezio

Y5z4JBu.png

ZeoVGM

Banned
Blizzard should release a free pack of skins that make the characters in Overwatch look like the rip offs from this game. To the point where McCree's skin actually turns him into the scantily clad female character.

I'm not joking. I absolutely want and need Blizzard to do that.

TheFatMan

Ok obvious stolen characters aside....did anyone watch the gameplay trailer?

Holy hell that game is garbage. It controls about the same as the original Quake. Actually, that may be doing the original Quake a disservice.

Masaki_

Has any good game ever come from China? Is it just cheap knockoffs? Do they have any creativity or self-respect over there? Shit's fucking disgusting.

Ok obvious stolen characters aside....did anyone watch the gameplay trailer?

Holy hell that game is garbage. It controls about the same as the original Quake. Actually, that may be doing the original Quake a disservice.

I've never played another mobile shooter to compare this piece of shit to, but I wouldn't expect plagiarists to do anything right.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Yeah, it's tough for an outsider to crack the Chinese market, where 70% of sales are Chinese games...which are generally cheap knockoffs of games developed in other countries.

Top Bottom