• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chipotle to open burger restaurant named Tasty Made in Ohio this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldStar

Banned
so I'm chillin in Paris right now and I was surprised to see they got chipotle out here

curious if the menu is significantly different

it was actually packed too

Jarrod38

So I finally go to try this place over the weekend. It's.... not good. Like if Five Guys had a really rough night and fucked everything up at work the next day you might get an idea of the quality of Tasty Made.

The Bacon sauce was pretty yummy though.
Been there twice already and will not be going back. The hamburger meat is just not good at all and the buns feels like they borrow them from McDonald's. The fries were ok and yes the bacon sauce is great. I think the majority of Lancaster residents are in the same boat as me.

HeySeuss

I thought Lancaster was an odd choice too but apparently the owner of chipotle is from that area and he wanted to give back to his community.

Not sure how accurate that is tho

Chris R

How the hell do you screw up a burger?

Fresh meat + seasoning + hot cooking surface

Hey Chipolte, hire me for $250k a year and I'll fix this mess for ya

Tansut

How the hell do you screw up a burger?

Fresh meat + seasoning + hot cooking surface

Hey Chipolte, hire me for $250k a year and I'll fix this mess for ya
It was impressive, really. The menu is exclusively burgers, fries, and shakes, yet they can't even nail that down.

The burger was both over and undercooked, like they seared the patty. Nice and chewy on the edges and far more pink on the inside than I'm used to seeing in a fast food place.

So I finally go to try this place over the weekend. It's.... not good. Like if Five Guys had a really rough night and fucked everything up at work the next day you might get an idea of the quality of Tasty Made.

The Bacon sauce was pretty yummy though.

That's disappointing. Maybe it was just a bad day? If that's the only (or one of a few) test resturants you'd think they would keep the quality control up.

That bun looks like wonderbread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom