• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chivalry 2 – Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era - from clashing swords, to storms of flaming arrows, to sprawling castle sieges and more. Available June 8th, 2021

The beta was very cool. The battles are a chaotic armageddon in the best way possible and the fields become bloody messes. Looking forward to seeing more of the game.

Played the hell out of the first game. Mordhau never really got me even though my buddy was obsessed with it, it just didn't have that it factor for me.

I dig what I've seen with Chivalry 2 so far and will definitely be picking it up in the future.

Only game under my radar right now.

Qf2ku1g.jpg

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join IGN's Max Scoville and Brian Altano as they tear through the medieval battlefields of Chivalry 2. They'll learn the intricacies of Chivalry 2's siege mode, character classes, and customization.

Along the way they'll form bitter rivalries, lose limbs, remove enemy limbs, throw all sorts of strange items, and of course launch each other through the air via catapault.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The free House Galencourt update for Chivalry 2 introduces two new maps, a brand-new Arena mode, an arrow camera feature, over 60 new customization options, and more!
Chivalry 2 is out now with Cross-Play for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In this look at the development of Chivalry 2 we explore the design of sprawling Medieval maps, the importance of screaming, and how Torn Banner found solutions to making swordplay fun.

0:00 - Intro
2:01 - Chivalry's Origins
5:02 - Training Keyboard Warriors
11:08 - Audio & Visual Cues
15:03 - Screaming Together
17:28 - Creating the War
21:47 - Respawns
24:55 - All the World's a Stage
27:00 - CREDITS

Gold Member
I need to get back on this.
Yeah same, I had some fun with it over the summer. The battles were cool, just needed a few more maps imo. Mind you I never got round to playing that Galencourt update so maybe I'll fire it up this week and check that out.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join members of the development team for a look at Chivalry 2's Fight Knight update, which adds an all-new Brawl mode, Last Team Standing mode, a new swashbuckling Rapier weapon to the multiplayer first-person slasher, headbutt combat, and more.

A Halloween-themed event also kicks off today and runs until November 7, bringing new cosmetics, like the pumpkinhelm, and Halloween-themed decorations and interactive objects. Check out the trailer for a breakdown of what to expect.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
They should of done away with the whole medieval Knight aesthetic and copied fortnite and had one team be bananas and the other Chun-Li, its the only way to retain a playerbase on EGS.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Award-Winning Multiplayer First-Person Slasher is parading onto Steam alongside the HUGE Tenosian Invasion Update!

The free Chivalry 2: Tenosian Invasion update is the largest and most ambitious content update yet for developer Torn Banner Studios. Players can look forward to a bevy of new content including the introduction of the fierce Tenosian faction, new Team Objective and Team Deathmatch maps, Armory items, weapon skins, and more. In addition, for the first time ever, mounted horseback combat comes to the Chivalry franchise, adding a thrilling new way to battle in the genre-defining first-person slasher. Plus, join friends across platforms with the new Console Server Browser.

Top Bottom