• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chonkers

Starfield

6xi0s7nezi821.jpg

This thread is dedicated to all the chonkers out there. Chonk away!

hqdefault.jpg

bb9356d6-b0c3-43ad-955f-63dc50abb8ed_1140x641.jpeg

do you have a big chonker at home aswell or know anyone with one?

Post CHONKERS only in here!

H4ze

lmao, my first thought was "this must be about cats", GAF never disappoints.
Actually, yes, I have two cats myself and I even call one of them chonky-lord for fun, cuz he is, well, a bit more on the fatty side xD

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
Researchers have been aware of the existence of Toxoplasma gondii , a parasite found in cat feces, for decades. Although it can pose major problems for people with weakened immune systems, healthy people are generally capable of fighting it off without experiencing more than mild flu-like symptoms. Once the initial symptoms are over, the protozoan was believed to go into a dormant stage in the brain. It's creepy to think about, but relatively harmless — or so researchers used to think. Recent studies have found that T. gondii may actually be capable of influencing its host, and if you've lived around a cat, that probably includes you. Researchers have found evidence oftoxoplasmosis, the disease caused by infection with T. gondii, in ancient Egyptian mummies, and at least 60 million people in the United States alone are estimated to be infected today.

People can become infected in all kinds of ways — litter boxes, contaminated produce, and so on — and research has shown that toxoplasmosis does affect us. The disease has been connected to psychological disorders like schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, and bipolar disorder; according to the video, it also slows reaction times, just like an infected mouse.

Video referenced:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
This is my friend's cat, Matilda. I call her Miss Meowtilda. Whenever I use the bathroom, she waits by the door and begs for food when I come out. She spends a lot of time on my lap. She always wants more food, even when she's seemingly not hungry enough to eat what's currently in her bowl.
euuq8mN.jpg
fK49FOK.jpg

7MMLVPM.jpg

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Once upon a time, my father found a little stray kitty and brought him home.

Shortly thereafter, my father had to leave for a while (he didn’t live with me and my mother anymore at the time) and left the kitty with my grandparents.

My father never got the cat back. The cat slowly but surely turned into the biggest chonker I’ve ever seen in my life. As a young, slender cat he would jump on the kitchen table all the time. Later in his life, he could barely jump on the sofa. He was afraid of everything and everyone, yet he got so big he couldn’t even hide under the bed when he was scared. He would just get stuck trying.

Poor cat eventually developed trouble breathing and in the end fell sick and died a quick death. He did get to at least 10 years of age if I remember correctly, but most of his life was hindered by being so horribly fat.

Chonkers are a lot of fun to look at, but they’re not healthy. Don’t let your cat get fat.

notseqi

lmao, my first thought was "this must be about cats", GAF never disappoints.
Actually, yes, I have two cats myself and I even call one of them chonky-lord for fun, cuz he is, well, a bit more on the fatty side xD
I was scared it wasn't about cats. Sitting in a train, believing I could take the akward looks from fellow passengers, I still clicked. Thanks Obama.

MrS

Banned
Once upon a time, my father found a little stray kitty and brought him home.

Shortly thereafter, my father had to leave for a while (he didn’t live with me and my mother anymore at the time) and left the kitty with my grandparents.

My father never got the cat back. The cat slowly but surely turned into the biggest chonker I’ve ever seen in my life. As a young, slender cat he would jump on the kitchen table all the time. Later in his life, he could barely jump on the sofa. He was afraid of everything and everyone, yet he got so big he couldn’t even hide under the bed when he was scared. He would just get stuck trying.

Poor cat eventually developed trouble breathing and in the end fell sick and died a quick death. He did get to at least 10 years of age if I remember correctly, but most of his life was hindered by being so horribly fat.

Chonkers are a lot of fun to look at, but they’re not healthy. Don’t let your cat get fat.
772540.jpg

Amory

I don't understand how people have fat pets. Aren't you supposed to just feed them like twice a day

Are people just intentionally overfeeding them?

notseqi

I don't understand how people have fat pets. Aren't you supposed to just feed them like twice a day

Are people just intentionally overfeeding them?
People are commenting on my puppy when she stretches, ribs are visible.
I'm like 'Dude, that's how she is supposed to look'. Daft cunts don't recognize the responsibility orthe nature of the animal they got.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I have two cats - one slightly chunky but not too bad, but the other is fucking ripped. I mean properly shredded. You don’t mess with him, especially as he has huge claws.

poodaddy

This thread makes me feel better about my fat pussy. I'm always thinking, "goddammit you fat little bitch, you're cute but you're ofuckingbese, we gotta get your fat ass on a diet", but she ain't half as fat as all the fat pussies I'm seeing in here. My pussy's tight in comparison.

My cat's are pretty fat and cute too.

Top Bottom