• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Pratt is not the new Harrison Ford, he's the new Brendan Fraser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Fraser a model before he got into acting. I'm pretty sure he was in shape long before he did the mummy movies. I don't think he even had a shirtless scene in any of them.

Servbot24

Banned
"We have the technology"

wig-fraser.jpg

yooooo, hook me up with whatever he's having

Toothless

Personally I'd prefer Indy remains a singular character as defined by Ford and they, y'know, come up with a new character and a new film concept the same way Lucas did with Raiders in the first place.

I'm so, so bored and tired of the redundant recycling of existing material as a way of trying desperately to milk a brand and reduce risk.

Take risks. Fucking create new films and characters damn it Hollywood!

They did this a while ago, but Disney never made a National Treasure 3 for no explicable reason.

Monocle

Having seen Jurassic World several times, I can reconfirm that Chris Pratt is charismatic and also hunky.

I like how people who have did nothing or have no recognition what so ever call people had beens or washed up
You don't have to be a director to have valid opinions about movies, and the same principle applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom