• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cindy Walker(Xbox): “Having Halo at launch would have been tremendous, but we are not reliant on massive exclusive titles to drive console adoption.''

giphy.gif

That's fine, we don't care about Xbox either.

Last edited:

PhaseJump

Banned
I'm a huge Xbox fan. This downplaying, toothless, disinterest in aggressive marketing against the competition is annoying.

All I want is big games from Japan that made console games matter. First party exclusives on Xbox & PC. All I am seeing is marketing PR trying to sell me console bundles and controllers, depsite already owning multiple xbox consoles and controllers.

Jaxcellent

I can't believe Microsoft dropped the ball so hard again, you would think a bit of planning and buying some exclusives for the fans would be easy for one of the biggest and richest companies in the world...

Is it so strange we expect great stuff and commitment from them? i agree with people here the downplaying of the competition gets really tedious, by now they should just appologise and promise they will be better.

I can't believe Microsoft dropped the ball so hard again, you would think a bit of planning and buying some exclusives for the fans would be easy for one of the biggest and richest companies in the world...

Is it so strange we expect great stuff and commitment from them? i agree with people here the downplaying of the competition gets really tedious, by now they should just appologise and promise they will be better.

We are in a industry where so called “journalists” and “passionate fans” can’t even ask an executive why free to play games require a subscription to online play yet two other consoles do not.

Phil Spencer is put on a very high pedestal by some and I don’t see it personally, enticing Gamepass subscription or not. He’s not the only one to be fair.

And no , it shouldn’t be strange to hope for better, they should be working the best they can for your money, not kissing their arse and sucking up to them for social media likes, it’s ridiculous and that’s what’s strange.

The console war is over thing is sad, not because of a few tedious dweebs out of millions troll and have shitty obnoxious attitudes, it’s that Sony , Nintendo AND Microsoft should be striving to be the best to compete for your money. Otherwise what’s the point? Where is the incentive to improve?

I’m really tired of these people who lash out at fans who are unhappy but when something improves that the unhappy folk were pointing out, they are the first to brown nose and say well done.

Top Bottom