• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization 4 online

Deg said:
I might. But i am not that good yet :p

I kicked ass and took names on the easy difficulty, now on a harder setting its a lot more competitive

I lost Boston to Barbarians and then the Mongolians captured it before my warriors got there :(

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Just press Esc.

Anyways, I'm consistently winning games on Noble. About to ramp up the difficulty for me.

Done all the wins but domination and total destruction. It's nearly impossible to take out every civ in a continent game.

Diplomatic Victory seems to give a LOT of points. I won a Space Race last night and barely got any points. Culture victories are a bitch as well.

Tabris

Diplomatic seems to be the easiest win.

Honestly, Religion is such a huge factor in my pacifist game. I'll open borders for the express purpose of dropping in a bunch of missionaires and converting the entire nation to my religion of choice. Combine that with making sure to build all the +whatever if you're whatever religion wonders and you're golden.

Danj

I'm up for a game.. it depends what time and timezone you guys are planning to start it, though, since I'm in the UK.

Top Bottom