• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pentiment on PS5 doesn’t feature XGS splash screen (see post #49)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Like other mentioned...if seeing Xbox Games Studios later is considered panic over....its not hard to guess who are freaking out over this.

Has anyone even checked to see if a splash screen for Pentiment, SoT or Hi Fi Rush is on XBox? MS just might be inconsistent with how they do splash screens....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is no panic. It's just someone hunting for clicks, and getting them.

Topher

Gold Member
Exactly, lol.

We should still blame Sony

You Got It Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Last edited:

tommib

This is one of the most retarded threads around here - which is an achievement with men in boxes and high poly around.

I started the game yesterday and the first thing you see after starting a new game is the Microsoft studios presents title in the intro video.

To make splash screens war ammo is a whole new galaxy of warring. Can we go back to 1 frame rate dips and red arrows and circles please?

ManaByte

Gold Member
To make splash screens war ammo is a whole new galaxy of warring. Can we go back to 1 frame rate dips and red arrows and circles please?

I can't wait for people using the Duke ship set in Sea of Thieves to be having epic sea battles against whatever they'll call the PS ship set.

King Dazzar

When someone makes an OP claiming something maybe it should be based in reality. This thread should be closed as it's based on a lie.
You seem to be taking this all very seriously. Its just Warren being Warren. I'll give him his dues, he does cause some entertaining discourse from him constantly putting his foot in his mouth...

Bond007

If you thought sony was gonna approve an Xbox game splash you trippin.
Im sure that was one of the many stipulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom