• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clarkson, Hammond, May's new Amazon show named: The Grand Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booser

So it's basically a glorified, season-long Special?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Kind of wish that they would get rid of the studio segments all together. Every time I try watching Top Gear it grinds to a halt whenever they're not in the field.

Bold One

Kind of wish that they would get rid of the studio segments all together. Every time I try watching Top Gear it grinds to a halt whenever they're not in the field.

I agree, I typically fast-forward through the star in the reasonably priced care segments, they go on forever and I dont care ...

Chris R

Top Gear USA eventually did this. The show got much better when they did, mostly because the talent Top Gear USA was able to draw was of a much lower quality than proper Top Gear, and the fact that none of the USA hosts could carry a studio segment while I could watch Hammond or May talk about paint drying for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom