• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Classic Sales-Age* SEPT-1994: TOP40 & HW - Mortal Kombat II = 783,000!! (SNES > GEN)

ioi

Banned
JoshuaJSlone said:
I think he posted them in the same thread as July. I know he posted them sometime, though.

They were in the big collective thread that he made i think.

LakeEarth

donny2112 said:
Nintendo Power September 1994

Sept1994NPCover.jpg

10 pages on Mortal Kombat II (Blood is here this time :) )

6 pages on the upcoming Nintendo Ultra 64 game Killer Instinct
* in arcades later this year
* in homes on the Ultra 64 in late 1995

DK_combined.jpg

8-pages on Vortex (Super FX chip game)
* Mech combat
* Mech transforms into a Sonic Jet, Hard Shell (tank?), and Land Burner (race car)
* Graphics look just like Star Fox :)

The Making of Donkey Kong Country
* On the need to use SGI workstations
That was my very first Nintendo Power magazine. Got torn to shreads over the years, god I loved it.

arussell

Banned
Fuzzy said:
That's a good question but I think we'll have to wait a while because he got banned for bumping a two year old thread. :lol

is that a permanent ban? why are so many things taken so lightly but bumping an old topic is a ban?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
arussell said:
is that a permanent ban? why are so many things taken so lightly but bumping an old topic is a ban?
Questioning the actions of the mods? Oh boy. :p

cvxfreak

arussell said:
it was just a question ;(

Bans here have different lengths depending on the offense. Extreme offenses as junior members tend to become permabans. Some last for a week, two weeks, a month, or even two months.

Square2005 should be back sometime soon, anyway.

donny2112

Fuzzy said:
That's a good question but I think we'll have to wait a while because he got banned for bumping a two year old thread. :lol

Sort of off-topic, but how do you go back past 1 week with the neogaf.com boards? With the ga-forum.com boards, I just changed the trim value in the address line that appeared for pages 2+ .

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
donny2112 said:
Sort of off-topic, but how do you go back past 1 week with the neogaf.com boards? With the ga-forum.com boards, I just changed the trim value in the address line that appeared for pages 2+ .
User CP > Edit Options > Default Thread Age Cut Off

Top Bottom