• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clone Wars Episode 21 - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
Yoda owning about a thousand droids by himself...

...Mace BAREFIST KILLING DROIDS...

omg omg omg

"Force the right flank!" "Who's got the left?" "The jedis are the left."

ManaByte

ohamsie said:
There's only going to be five episodes? How are they going to bring this to DVD?

The five episodes are 15 minutes each. The original 20 were only 5 minutes each. Volume II is actually a little longer than Volume I. So they'll bring it to DVD in the same way.

The only problem with the series is that I wish there was more, or at least had started airing later, this time next month really, just so much closer to the ROTS release, I'm just not going to be able to stand under 2 months of waiting after seeing those. Oh well great stuff regardless, the entire series is definitely quite a work of art, I can't wait to pick up Volume II when it releases..

luxsol

Spike said:
Actually, I think this is considered canon. After all, it was George Lucas who requested this to be done, rather than having the idea proposed to him.
Are you talking about Volume 2, because from what i remember at the Cartoon Network panel (at Comic Con where they first showed off Clone Wars) was that CN was pleading Lucas Ltd for years to make this Star Wars series. From my understanding, it took Hasbro and CN (along with Samurai Jack's creator's influence) to finally convince Lucas to allow the series to be pushed through. Clone Wars is basically a 4 (and 15) minute commercials for the toys.

Hmmm from the interviews, Samurai Jack's creator(Gennedy?!) said Lucas personally asked them to come back to do a new season. If it was only Lucas Licensing, I doubt they'd mention Lucas himself.

luxsol

I meant that only Season 2 was requested by Lucas, but the series itself was first started with a lot of begging.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
ManaByte said:
The five episodes are 15 minutes each. The original 20 were only 5 minutes each. Volume II is actually a little longer than Volume I. So they'll bring it to DVD in the same way.

Actually the first 20 episodes were 3 minutes each, totalling one hour.
The next 5 episodes were 12 minutes each, totalling one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom