• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo members get another exclusive DS game: Exclamation Warriors

http://club.nintendo.jp/present/p62/index.html

sakeburein.jpg

Zekkyou Senshi: Sakeburein, or "Exclamation Warriors", is the latest Club Nintendo present. 500 points. It's a multiplayer-only game where you play Power Ranger styled dudes who are controlled entirely by shouting out their attack names, like you were on a superhero TV show.

More details at the blog, video at the Club Nintendo page.

Kobun Heat said:
Zekkyou Senshi: Sakeburein, or "Exclamation Warriors", is the latest Club Nintendo present. 500 points. It's a multiplayer-only game where you play Power Ranger styled dudes

:O

who are controlled entirely by shouting out their attack names, like you were on a superhero TV show.

:O :O :O

kaleii

Kobun Heat said:
Nintendo of America also announced that we'll be getting it.

HAHA JUST KIDDING AMERICA GETS SHIT

Haha, good one :)

At least I managed to get hold of the Game & Watch Collection when I was in Japan this April. This one will be difficult, though.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Kobun Heat said:
http://club.nintendo.jp/present/p62/index.html

sakeburein.jpg

Zekkyou Senshi: Sakeburein, or "Exclamation Warriors", is the latest Club Nintendo present. 500 points. It's a multiplayer-only game where you play Power Ranger styled dudes who are controlled entirely by shouting out their attack names, like you were on a superhero TV show.

More details at the blog, video at the Club Nintendo page.

OMFG POINTS! I NEED POINTS STAT!!!

CHRIST PM ME YOUR POINTS OR DIE!!

**** YOU NOA AND **** YOU NOE! We're never gonna get this or Tingle's Balloon Fight, or Game and Watch Collection or Mother 3!!!

I am sad after looking at this pure awesome :(

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
If it uses the same voice recognition from Brain Training then hopefully they won't have you trying to pronounce "blue" at any point during the game.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Kobun Heat said:

I was halfway through this sentence before I called BS.

Damn, I should import all my games from Japen. Nothing good ever came out of NOA ('cept the zelda disc maybe), I don't even bother putting up my game codes any more. =/

jvalioli

:lol Looks awesome

And Hiro Nakamura is even appeared for that flash animation!

OH my god, you have to say your entrances in front of the boss! :lol :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
tetsuoxb said:
Sell some of those jewel-studded arrows and buy some games!

Bu-bu-bu my precious arrows! How would I pierce the soft behinds of whining hobos?!

angelfly

Kobun Heat said:

HAHA JUST KIDDING AMERICA GETS SHIT

Why must you tease us so :( Stuff like this just reminds me of the fact that NoA doesn't care about us.

Nuclear Muffin said:
**** YOU NOA AND **** YOU NOE! We're never gonna get this or Tingle's Balloon Fight, or Game and Watch Collection or Mother 3!!!

Aw well, Nintendo is already bringing Tingle's Rupeeland to Europe in September. :D

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Oh for gods sake, why do the Japanese get to keep all the awesome? I want this in the UK, so badly, I would love to be in a room with my DS shouting at my DS..

"Kick, I said kick him you bastard, not lie down, ****ING KICK!!" seriously, I want this :lol

Maybe they could make a game similar to this one? It would be a pity not to make a full-fledged game out of this. It looks friggin fun to play :lol

TreIII

Game does look awesome...a pity that JP Club Nintendo is the only one that actually, y'know, does GOOD promotions. :lol

However, I do remain at least some what positive...if this game were to become some what of a good hit in Japan, then that might incite Nintendo to do a larger-scale, non-Club exclusive version of the game for the public at large. Then the rest of us on the importing scene could finally take advantage of what seems to be a cool game.

Of course...a "mk II" release would probably do well to address that "2-3 Players ONLY" (meaning no single player mode at ALL). I mean, really, what's up with that? Being able to play by yourself (or at least, with AI Bots) should be a fundamental feature for such a game like this, not to mention that you should be able to have a full Sentai team of 5, not just 3...

I got Tingle's Balloon Flight and Game and Watch collection for a reasonable amount of money. Club Nintendo can keep releasing awesome shit because it's pretty accessible if you really want it.

I'm gonna have to skip this though, for obvious reasons.

TreIII

What's a reasonable way of obtaining this, if you're a regular importer? Does NoJ even ship their goods out of the country, or would you have to rely on a middle man?

Honestly, screaming attack names really needs to be in SRW. High Will attacks requires shouts to be louder in order to get more attack power.

TreIII said:
What's a reasonable way of obtaining this, if you're a regular importer? Does NoJ even ship their goods out of the country, or would you have to rely on a middle man?

eBay has always been good for Club stuff for me. You're gonna pay standard DS game prices though.

TreIII

Thanks, Dave. I'll keep an eye out.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Honestly, screaming attack names really needs to be in SRW. High Will attacks requires shouts to be louder in order to get more attack power.

Heh, like I said, if this game truly does take off and maybe become its own series, it might inspire other devs to take advantage of the DS mic in more interesting ways.

After all, long time fans of SRW probably do another shouting along with the attacks by themselves, so why not? Just allow our shouting out of "GOLIDION CRUSSSSSSSSSSSSSHERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" to actually mean something this time. :lol

Top Bottom