• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo members get another exclusive DS game: Exclamation Warriors

dogbowl

I've got a few JP released DS games that aren't registered. Electroplankton, that magic game, and Ouendon 2 come to mind...

If you're interested, let me know. In return, I expect to be added to your Wii friend list!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
i played a bit of zekkyou senshi with one of my students last week. It's fucking badass. I wish we could get 3 player together for a real game. It's fantastic.

TreIII

I'm still hoping that this game may blossom into a full-fledged, fully-realized action game series for the DS. If they do that, they could add in more things, like say, being able to play with CPU allies, as well as drop-in/drop-out WiFi and Wireless gameplay, with maybe up to 5-6 people (for the full Sentai team effect! :D).

I can only hope that Nintendo realizes the potential of this game. I'd snap it up if it was justa BIT more accessible (re: had CPU allies).

BitchTits

I have a few codes I just found in anyone wants them (PM, because I'd rather them go to a member than a random lurker).

I didn't know they had an expiry date, because I have a couple that only *just* expired.

The three in-date ones I have are for Cooking Mama, Ouendan 2 and Gakuen Saiban 2 I think. PM if you wants them.

Edit: Gone now :)

Lee N

Membre
Sorry for bumping this thread, but is anyone else playing this? I've been playing it quite a bit with a few of my friends and I think it's really nice, we managed to unlock the poster for the B rank today - just A and S rank left!

Top Bottom