• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanMastaIteHab

Neo Member
I'm really enjoying Alt-J's set. I haven't really liked this band when listening to them recorded, but they seem like a really fun live act.

gazele

Banned
Hope everyone that goes has fun! I went from 2005 to 2008 and had so much fun. I feel too old to go now.

Saturday looks pretty good to me. Hot Chip was fantastic back in 2008. I would love to see Grizzly Bear also. People going Sunday obviously can't miss Modest Mouse.

It just never feels right when LCD Soundsystem or Animal Collective isn't playing :(

2008 was my first coachella, and you are so right, Hot Chip was amazing, maybe my favorite set of all 3 that i went to (2008-2010)

wish i was there

Farooq

Banned
What is that saying?

Not everyone who starts a band has listened to The Velvet Underground, but everyone who has listened to The Velvet Underground starts a band...or something like that.

I probably butchered it.

Edit: Lou Reed would have been amazing if he did not cancel.

Meier

Stayed up to watch The Roses.. annoyed. It now lists them as "next" again but I'm not sure I can make it that late. Long week.

Clydefrog

i wonder how it is for the live audience. probably sounds AMAZING but they can't quite get a view of the musicians.

feels like a Tool show :lol

edit: holy shit these blue/green lights

i wonder how it is for the live audience. probably sounds AMAZING but they can't quite get a view of the musicians.

feels like a Tool show :lol

edit: holy shit these blue/green lights

It's ok, they are all recording with their phones/cameras to watch later instead of enjoying the set live

I like it but I don't think I'd enjoy being at a concert with them performing, not enough energy for me

Cool, its the password screen from Mega Man 2

Why are people still trying to record/take pictures? This lighting is going to make it near impossible to get a decent shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom