• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD4 PS3 Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyLicker

Art does not make 60FPS @ 1080i with real world physics on the PSf*ckin2.
dark10x said:
That is exactly why I'm buying this game on PS3. Their efforts deserve support.

Thats a very intelligent way of looking at it.
I'm sure other dev houses are looking at this and waiting to see if it will pay off for IW.
If it does, others might see fit to put more effort and money behind the PS3 version to at least offer an equal experience.

Loudninja

I cant help but wonder if some of the 3rd party games would have sold better on the PS3 if they were the same as the 360 version.

Synless

Loudninja said:
I cant help but wonder if some of the 3rd party games would have sold better on the PS3 if they were the same as the 360 version.
like splintercell......piece of shit port.

Mojovonio

Banned
Phoenix Down said:
If one SKU has slightly better textures.. and one Sku has better lighting? which one looks better?

1) You can't boil it down to one single answer for every game.

2) That wasn't your original argument. You stated developers never talk about a superior SKU, when Icebreezy gave an example of such a case.

Now you're talking about something totally different to try to get away from that.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Loudninja said:
Will you guys just stop this bullshit.
Seriously, why don't you just ignore the comments that frustrate you. The reason why I argue and I bet the reason why many posters here argue is because they enjoy it. Its cool to have an argument about something that has nothing to do with violence or suffering for any party. At the end of the day, I bet I would enjoy hanging with people with whom I argue in this forum because playing games with them must be fun.

Mojovonio said:
1) You can't boil it down to one single answer for every game.

2) That wasn't your original argument. You stated developers never talk about a superior SKU, when Icebreezy gave an example of such a case.

Now you're talking about something totally different to try to get away from that.

thats exactly my point you cant.. what we got from the people who played both versions was

"With that said, the console similarities end when it comes to textures, lighting and resolutions, because those three areas make the PlayStation 3 version definitely excel over the Xbox 360 SKU"

Agent is saying star breeze said the 360 version will have better textures.. i responded by saying just because they said that doesent mean its the better looking SKU.. theres more factors then textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom