• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coffee recommendations

Death Wish Valhalla is great, but pricey. Honestly if you want a solid coffee for a decent price, Folgers Black Silk, it's just a great cup of coffee.
The best coffee you will get will be from a local roaster but they're different all around, I will say when I visited New Hampshire, near Campton I think it was, there was a coffee roaster who had the best coffee I've ever had I think.

I think we are the same re: coconut. I like Pina Colada’s, but I don’t really eat anything else coconut. This coconut in SWC is incredibly subtle, like I said - I don’t even pick up on it, it just blends into the background.

By the way, SWC is also my favorite “scent” of coffee. You will see when you get it, but it has such an endearing fragrance. Even if that sounds weird, you will see. LOL.
I wish I could shake your hand. That Barney's Christmas coffee is the best coffee that I've ever tasted. Literally on my way to work right now and it's amazing

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I used to buy artisan coffees but don't have the time before jumping into my office. I used to buy Komodo Dragon blend from Starbucks (not sure if they still sell that).

Try NesCafe Taster's choice for something instant that actually has a real coffee flavor. Otherwise, I stick with NesCafe classic before work to keep the plumbing working. :poop:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I love coffee been drinking it since I was a child. I'll have a cup or two in the morning and during the winter a cup at night. Unfortunately my French press was broken so for now I have to get my fix with instant coffee. Folgers and Nescafe are very bitter. I tried Cafe Bustelo and it's really good imo.

0neAnd0nly

I wish I could shake your hand. That Barney's Christmas coffee is the best coffee that I've ever tasted. Literally on my way to work right now and it's amazing

I’m so happy to hear you like it! It really is a great comfort coffee, in my opinion. Especially in the winter.

Enjoy it man!

Occasionally where I live it goes buy 1 get 1 free… I will DM you next time (it isn’t super common) and if you want some more just pay for the bag + shipping and it will help save you a little money over buying direct.

ahtlas7

That’s a flat white.

Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson
lol, yeah, yeah. Dry froth

Coffee Pause GIF by mediamotionag
Better?

Last edited:
I dated this psychotic red flag chick last year and for my birthday she bought me a bunch of random shit, including an espresso machine. There is a brand I have at home that is the best espresso I’ve ever had. I’ll update you when I get home.
Side note - Like legitimately would have probably slit my throat in my sleep type chick 🐥

JCK75

Lavazza is my favorite brand..
but I have an expensive Espresso machine so I'm not sure how it would be in any other context.

I like black coffees of all sorts, filtered, espresso...etc.
Lattes and other baby mouth variants can go fuck them selves.

Drink mostly darker filtered coffee, already ground or i can ground my self.
Here is a pretty good bit darker basic swedish coffee.
wXFC4UI.png

ahtlas7

Lavazza is my favorite brand..
but I have an expensive Espresso machine so I'm not sure how it would be in any other context.
Lavazza is great too. It’s what I use in my espresso machine about 75% of the time. Even Lavazza decaf espresso is awesome.

Davesky

Black Coffee GIF

Switched to black coffee a couple of months ago and haven’t looked back since. Less tired, bloatedness and no more crashing.

Top Bottom