• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coffee Talk 2-in-1 Double Pack is receiving a retail physical release on October 27, 2023 (PS5, PS4 and Switch)

• Genre : Visual Novel Simulation
  • Platforms : Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, & PlayStation 5
  • Release Date : October 2023
  • Age Rating : PEGI 12
  • Players : 1
Coffee Talk Episode 1 and Episode 2 are games about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock.
It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.

Features​

• Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
  • Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
  • Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play those lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
  • Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
  • Meet quirky and interesting characters old and new; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus biz dev executive, Riona the wannabe opera singer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!
CTLK-1_GLAMSHOT_ALLPACK.jpg

supernova8

Banned
Already got the first Coffee Talk, I'm usually not into visual novel games at all but somehow the whole listening to people's stories while virtually making drinks occasionally is quite relaxing. Only thing I had to change in the options was the beep/clicking sound when the text is rolling. I just switched it to auto appear in full because the "ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch" gets annoying reeeeally fast.

In fact, this may be the first visual novel I've played that wasn't just because I saw it in some meme video, unless you count stuff like Life is Strange as borderline visual novel (I'd call that more of an interactive story).

Last edited:
Switch, PS5 & PS4 listings are up in Europe on Amazon UK, FR, etc. and presumably at local retailers as well (I've already preordered my Switch copy).

Not exactly sure who and how the North American release will be handled though. :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom