• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Oklahoma @ Kansas State by 4
Cincinnati @ Houston by 10
Mississippi State @ Arkansas by Karma (9)
Texas A&M @ LSU by 6
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 4
BYU @ Notre Dame by 7
Nebraska @ Penn State by 6
Arizona State @ UCLA by 12
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 10
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 9
Boise State @ San Diego State by 14
Washington @ Oregon State by 8

ag-my001

Protip: Baylor hasn't won in Stillwater since 1939. alt: Baylor hasn't won in Stillwater since the year aggy last won a national championship.

I believe the new stadium will include a few of the 80's/90's probation years.

GAF Pick'em Week 13 Games

Oklahoma @ Kansas State by 10
Cincinnati @ Houston by 14
Mississippi State @ Arkansas by 4
Texas A&M @ LSU by 10
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 7
BYU @ Notre Dame by 6
Nebraska @ Penn State by 4
Arizona State @ UCLA by 7
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 13
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 11
Boise State @ San Diego State by 6
Washington @ Oregon State by 4

Will probably make some changes; that's way too many road teams.

impirius

pardon my laziness

X1BGoY2.gif

cdyhybrid

A couple related tweets of interest:

* Marcus Griffin (@TheRealMG96) retweeted a tweet from dear old Harvey Road stating "I'm told the reason Myles Jack was so flippant and taunting the UW sideline is Tosh and Sark badmouthed him at every turn after he went UCLA"

* Ryan Turman favorited a tweet from someone named Damian Kenner (who claimed his son goes/went to Bellevue in a separate tweet that has since been deleted) stating "the word in the street is that the coaches at UW are just not good people and thats the main reason in state kids go" (@Indiobear)

Kenner also tweeted "Yeah, they told [Myles] that if he went to UCLA he wouldn't be S***, I kid you not."

Awesome. No wonder we've missed on so many of the blue chip guys in-state.

How much will it cost to buy out Tim Deruyter from Fresno?

UCLA's (former) starting LT, Torian White, just got arrested for sexual assault.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — UCLA offensive lineman Torian White has been suspended indefinitely after his arrest on suspicion of sexual assault.

UCLA confirmed White was arrested early Sunday morning at an apartment complex near campus.

White was the 14th-ranked Bruins' starting left tackle, but the sophomore is out for at least the rest of the regular season after breaking a bone and tearing a ligament in his right leg during a game at Utah on Oct. 3.

UCLA coach Jim Mora says the team takes the accusations "very seriously."

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/ucla-ot-torian-white-suspended-after-arrest

KingGondo

Banned
Protip: Baylor hasn't won in Stillwater since 1939. alt: Baylor hasn't won in Stillwater since the year aggy last won a national championship.
True, but I don't think stats like this are all that useful. In their first 14 years in the Big 12, they won 14 conference games. They also haven't defeated a ranked team on the road since 1991 (34 straight losses).

But this isn't the same Baylor. I still think we can win, but they present some unique challenges. For the record, I think we'll win and that we have the defensive personnel to match up with their offense, but if our offense makes mistakes and gives them short fields we could easily lose.

Home field is absolutely massive, especially when it comes to stopping a prolific offense. Combine that with the fact that this is uncharted territory for the players (and the program) and I think that will probably get us over the top.

AntoneM

Rank [ Change ] -- Score User ( Last Pts / Last Picks )
1 [ ▼0 ] -- 124 StrikerObi ( 9 / 8 )
2 [ ▼1 ] -- 123 AntoneM ( 8 / 8 )

NoooooooooooO! now I'm a loser like the rest of you jerks!

Oklahoma @ Kansas State by 11
Cincinnati @ Houston by 6
Mississippi State @ Arkansas by 6
Texas A&M @ LSU by 6
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 17
BYU @ Notre Dame by 9
Nebraska @ Penn State by 6
Arizona State @ UCLA by 4
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 6
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 6
Boise State @ San Diego State by 9
Washington @ Oregon State by 9

The last 2 ASU-UCLA games have been won by UCLA by a combined 3 points... not 3 points each game, but 3 points combined.

cashman

Banned

Cincinnati @ Houston by 13
Mississippi State @ Arkansas by 8
Texas A&M @ LSU by 4
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 5
BYU @ Notre Dame by 6
Nebraska @ Penn State by 10
Arizona State @ UCLA by 10
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 7
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 4
Boise State @ San Diego State by 7

Oklahoma @ Kansas State by 13
Cincinnati @ Houston by 9
Texas A&M @ LSU by 6
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 14
BYU @ Notre Dame by 6
Arizona State @ UCLA by 7
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 13
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 11
Boise State @ San Diego State by 8
Washington @ Oregon State by 8

Pimpwerx

Oh crap...another week of this shit? Well, at least there's no way we lose to Georgia Southern. No fucking way. Unpossible. No way in hell we lose to a shitstain like Georgia Southern. Time to save the season this Saturday. Go Gators! PEACE.

Schmitty

Sigh...last home game of the season. Hopefully we come away with the win

Cincinnati @ Houston by 4
Texas A&M @ LSU by 4
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 6
BYU @ Notre Dame by 6
Arizona State @ UCLA by 9
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 7
Boise State @ San Diego State by 10
Washington @ Oregon State by 10

At least we'll beat Georgia Southern...right guys?

We have a pathetic record this year against teams Muschamp has worked for in the past. So don't count it as a win.

I can't make the game this weekend and I literally (yes, literally) cannot give my tickets away.

We have a pathetic record this year against teams Muschamp has worked for in the past. So don't count it as a win.

I can't make the game this weekend and I literally (yes, literally) cannot give my tickets away.

I'll take them off your hands if you really can't. I haven't been to a game this year and my old roommate has been asking me to go.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
All right, truly101... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that? It says Alabama Crimson Tide! Take a good look at him, truly... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up! The Blue Devils are finished, you understand? I see Duke blue, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear? Hell's coming with me!

N9jUZBS.jpg

Jeff-DSA

Cincinnati @ Houston by 3
Texas A&M @ LSU by 3
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 10
BYU @ Notre Dame by 7
Nebraska @ Penn State by 17
Arizona State @ UCLA by 3
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 7
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 6
Boise State @ San Diego State by 14
Washington @ Oregon State by 7

mre

Real original, buddy.

You Bammers are so repetitive. I bet you'll go and win a third national title in a row, too. Get a new shtick already!
Your mom is so repetitive. The OG Xerox MILF.

And yes, I know there appears to be a contradiction between the terms OG and Xerox. Like I give a fuck.

*drops mic and walks off stage*

KingGondo

Banned
Your mom is so repetitive. The OG Xerox MILF.

And yes, I know there appears to be a contradiction between the terms OG and Xerox. Like I give a fuck.

*drops mic and walks off stage*
So what if my mom copied from Texas Tech? One of the graduation requirements at OSU is to steal a term paper from those brilliant students over in Lubbock.

Copying from Tech is a proud tradition here, it's like throwing TP on those dead trees at Auburn, studying Calc III in the stands at Georgia Tech, or not going to Miami games at Miami.

mre

So what if my mom copied from Texas Tech? One of the graduation requirements at OSU is to steal a term paper from those brilliant students over in Lubbock.

Copying from Tech is a proud tradition here, it's like throwing TP on those dead trees at Auburn, studying Calc III in the stands at Georgia Tech, or not going to Miami games at Miami.
It's a good thing we don't have any Auburn fans. They might have a sad there since they can only roll wires now: http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/09/toomers_corner_rolled_for_the.html

UCLA's (former) starting LT, Torian White, just got arrested for sexual assault.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/ucla-ot-torian-white-suspended-after-arrest
I heard that last night. damn it!!!

On a different note it's almost over for college football and the fanatic decides to run wild like Hulkamania with tops 2 outta last 4 weeks in the pickems.. Hopefully I'll crack top 10 next week

E: tonights game gonna be good. Toledo likes to put up big numbers during the week

Well, this Jameis thing is definitely not going away any time soon now at a minimum. Matt Baker, the reporter who put in the initial request now has some exclusive comments from the family of the alleged victim.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/coll...-about-pursuing-jameis-winston-matter/2153364

An attorney friend contacted Detective Scott Angulo of the Tallahassee Police Department who told the lawyer that "Tallahassee was a big football town and the victim needs to think long and hard before proceeding against him because she will be raked over the coals and her life will be made miserable," according to the statement.

Haven't we seen a similar narrative play out recently?

desh

Cincinnati @ Houston by 4
Texas A&M @ LSU by 4
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 14
BYU @ Notre Dame by 4
Arizona State @ UCLA by 4
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 4
Boise State @ San Diego State by 6

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to drive to Pullman for the Utah game on Saturday! Can't wait! Go Cougs!

Phenomic

Well, this Jameis thing is definitely not going away any time soon now at a minimum. Matt Baker, the reporter who put in the initial request now has some exclusive comments from the family of the alleged victim.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/coll...-about-pursuing-jameis-winston-matter/2153364

Honestly after reading this I feel like unless someone has hard physical evidence we really are just going to end up with a rather large He says.... she says scandal with no way to really prove the facts of the case with clarity because of how the situation was seemingly handled.

Quite a mess sadly.

Top Bottom