• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Velcro Fly

To be honest Purdue should have beaten Louisville too. A few awful calls in a row went against them and took the momentum and they never responded.

Not like Ohio and Missouri are good or anything but Purdue beating anyone 28-0 is a complete shock with how awful they've been.

Unless Jeff Brohm jumps ship for a higher paying job.
Well Louisville head coaching spot isn't opening any time soon, and I don't see him leaving for a spot that isn't a good fit for a marginal bump in pay. Just like he didn't leave Louisville for the Alabama OC spot under Saban, because he wanted to continue to learn under Petrino because it was the right fit for him.

lush

Safety incoming.

Great call to go away from Kelly on the goal line. Dormady's arm has been working out well for you.

This is some real SEC football here in the Swamp.

Also, last night saw that Jeff George's kid plays for Illinois. I looked up Jeff George and couldn't believe he's only 49.

He looked 49 in the early 90's!

DoCUjt3.jpg

BUTWAD is down. Wadley left second quarter with ankle injury, Butler down now in obvious pain.

Shit and now WR Vanderberg looks hurt after a no contact play.

jfkgoblue

So I broke down and upgraded my cable package, feel like I was missing too many games.

And it was only an extra $13/month to upgrade.

jjasper

I think he is trying to lose? I mean that has to be the answer for just how awful he is coaching. I mean he is a bad coach but this is some next level shit.

Top Bottom